Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Mini Help

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I want to start wearing Mini skirts and Dresses but I am a little but chubby and have quite bad cellulite. Any tips for me?

Comments

• Options
    Hi Patience, i am not sure there is much that can be done about celluite to be honest, i think its best to accept that most women have it and just live with it to be honest.
    On a practical note though i think if your wearing a mini its important to feel good and confident as well as look good otherwise you will never relax.
    Probably best not to go uber short unless you are blessed with fantastic legs.
    Why not just wear leggings or knee length shorts underneath, i have a couple of skirts that i would not dare wear without something underneath
  • Options
    Hey

Thankyou ^^

I am trying to learn to accept it =D

I will have to get myself some new tights and leggins to go with the dresses if I end up buying them.
  • Options
    I find my legs are a bit too big for mini shirts, so what I do is wearing skirts and dresses that go to the slimmest part of the thigh. Which on me is where my fingers tips end when I hold my arms down by my side.
  • Options
    I feel more confident in my mini skirt if I wear nice tights with it.
  • Options
    patience wrote: »
    I want to start wearing Mini skirts and Dresses but I am a little but chubby and have quite bad cellulite. Any tips for me?

Mini is not good as it can cause some problems.Don't try to show off.Stay original and it will be better.
  • Options
    garfield2 wrote: »
    Mini is not good as it can cause some problems.Don't try to show off.Stay original and it will be better.
    What problems can they cause? you seem to either copy and paste stuff or say the same thing about everything.
  • Options
    I :heart: mini skirts and where what you like no matter what and you are probaberbly going to have to accept it,

Take care May god bless you!
  • Options