Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Need help by tuesday plzzzzz :)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hello sorry to bother you all,

I need help, for about a yr now ive been having TERRIBLE
and i mean terrible stomach pains where i can't sit, walk or stand without
it proper killing me, i cant explain the pain so how the hell am i gona tell my doctor on tuesday???

The pain is really bad i feel sooo angry that cant explain it,
its not like a shooting pain, so what is it..? i just dont know
what i do no is its not period pains, i have them sometimes within days apart sometimes longer,

what do i say to doc?
help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz oh and sometimes bleed (back end) also have a eating disorder maybe its linked? anyone else get these pains?

thanks xx

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Your doctor will ask you all the right questions to diagnose what is wrong with you. Much better than what we can say. If it's that bad, you can go to an NHS walk-in centre or go straight to A&E. It needs investigation by proper medical staff though, which we can't do. *hug*
    Teagan, thank you soooooooo much for replying didnt think anyone wud help,
    i just wish i can explain the pain, its not like shooting pains its.. i duno i wish someone knew what i meant its so hard !! xx
    Yep, get to your doctor asap and tell him/her everything. What its like, how much there is and how long its been happening. He/she wont tell you off for not coming sooner, or criticise you for anything so dont worry.

And if it gets unbearable, then go to A&E.
    Thanks lexi i like ur piccie by the way,
    I just wish i could answer how it feels?
    because if i cant explain it they will say its period pains
    which willl proper annoy me because its soooo much worse and
    dont get period pains in stomach :(

xx
    If you tell them its in your stomach then they wont say its just period pains.

Maybe it will help if, til your appointment, make a note of when you get these pains, how long they last, and on a scale of 1 to 10 how painful they are. Is it like a dull pain?

It does sound like you eating disorder and bleeding are all linked and may have had an effect on your stomach, so i would recommended going asap.
    I'm going on tuesday hunni.. and whats a dull pain? i dont get it :S
    see what i mean its awful not being able to describe it, hurts that much i cry and basically leaning over in pain ... do u not get them? xx
    I don't think it matters if you can't describe it... the doctor can ask you questions to figure out what sort of pain it is, and where its coming from :)
    Have you ever had period pains? I would describe those as a dull ache. That doesn't mean it's not really painful, it just means it's spread out and doesn't have a distinct origin point.

Whereas (for example), if you were to get stabbing pains, then you would be able to tell exactly where the pain was, it's sharper and more urgent if that makes sense. Shooting pains are kind of the same, but the pain travels.
    Thanks purplestar,

and yes huni ive had period pains before and my stomach pains r a lot worse than them, tablets doesnt cue the pain,hurts more wen
    i eat too xx