Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

For Stargalaxy

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Because you love the Daily Mail
:yippe:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Namaste wrote: »

Though given how many times everyone else seems to publish Daily Mail stories to burnish their 'right-on' credentials he's not the only one...
    This song really sticks in your head... :crazyeyes
    I'm gonna listen to some bhangra now to get it out!
    They're so cute.
    Namaste wrote: »

Brilliant!
    I'm already linking it help them hit a million.:D
    Brilliant song!
    Love the cancer section...
    Apparently, I now love the Daily Mail. Well then, I must have imagined saying all these things...
    stargalaxy wrote: »
    I daren't imagine what a television station run by Paul Dacre would be like.
    During the election campaign, I did detect there was a certain level of panicking going on in the newspapers. They didn't seem too sure on how to approach the election, how to report it and how to carry out their endorsements. There might also be the feeling that the newspapers are increasingly one-sided in the views they promote - I would prefer if they gave differing views as well as their own. But that won't happen, as the likes of Dominic Mohan and Paul Dacre seem to think their readers don't have brains of their own. Bastards.
    I'm not a huge fan of the Daily Mail. I think it's too negative for its own good sometimes and some of its articles do strongly resemble a broken record.
    I'm not defending Jan Moir - I think she's an extremely poor writer, as are most columnists at the Mail newspapers. Aside from the likes of Peter Oborne, I think they're a lacklustre lot.
    I've also ranted about their commentators, most famously making one of them my Cunt of the Day.
    This comment was left on the Daily Mail's thread about this story. Almost every comment there was in favour of the presenter and the BBC. Nonetheless, this one somehow managed to make it past the Mail's moderators. I wish I was making it up, honestly.

Capture5.png

Tony from Dartford, you are the winner of the Cunt of the Day award.
    Yep, these are clearly the words of the Daily Mail's number 1 fan.
    Though given how many times everyone else seems to publish Daily Mail stories to burnish their 'right-on' credentials he's not the only one...

:d
    Chuckle, Cunt of the Day - I could assign one of those. In fact, I think I might take it up.
    The comments section is the best part of the Daily Fail's website. Always daily lols to be had there.
    katralla wrote: »
    Chuckle, Cunt of the Day - I could assign one of those. In fact, I think I might take it up.
    Shrub Monkey already runs such a feature on his website.

Seeing the likes of Bono and Tony Blair's pictures with the words "Cunt of the Day" written above their heads always makes my day.

UPDATE: Though if you are intending to start such a feature, I nominate Nick Griffin for today. Start with a tried and tested cunt and move on from there...