Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Change of Consultant/nurse

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey guys,

Basically i need a change of doctor and nurse. The thing is they are secretly sending intelligence about me to MI6 & police and working on behalf of the Russian Federation/ Russian spies. The main officals after me are planning to kill me, i don't know how yet but possibly by poisioning me or running me over.

There is alot i cannot write on here as they communicate through wireless networks and encrypted data. In my flat i carry a knife around with me just incase the police or the spies break in. I'm scared that they will take me away and frame me for drugs or assult- both of which i have no involvement in.

I can't work out what they want from me but they've had their eye on me since i was a child. I'm getting special messages of the TV, internet and in books. I feel lucky now i know about this information but it's like a constant weight on me. I am constantly anxious and tense because i worry about them next watching me when i go out, and they watch me all the time.

I broke down the other night because i feel so under pressure by these people. I keep thinking of running away to put them (the spies) under pressure and to give myself some time to gather more evidence against them. You see, information on what is going on is very limited.

What can i do?
Can i change my doctor and nurse?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey BB,

sounds like a really stressful situation for you!! I think if this information is worrying you, you should try and get another contact in your MH team and tell them what is happening, don't worry i am sure they will support you, you might need to take some medication but it will just be to take the pressure off you and make you more relaxed. I had this same sort of experience a few months back, i got good medication from my mental health team and i now feel much calmer and everyone has stopped following me and talking about me so i really recommend it.

let me know how you get on xxxxxx *hugs*
  • luc_bluc_b Posts: 45 Boards Initiate
    Hi brunettebarbie

Thanks for opening up on the boards, we're all here for you.

As skakitty says, this must be a really stressful situation for you and it's understandable that you're anxious.

Perhaps it would be comforting to speak to someone impartial, who's outside of the situation. You can call SupportLine on 01708 765200, and speak to someone who'll support you in total confidence.

Please keep posting, I hope it gets better :)
    I'm going to try to get an advocate but i really don't want to see the doc or nurse. :no:

Does anyone know if it's worth going to my GP about changing?
    I'm going to try to get an advocate but i really don't want to see the doc or nurse. :no:

Does anyone know if it's worth going to my GP about changing?

Of course it is. If you explain the situation to the GP as you have to us, he/she would be duty-bound to ensure your safety. Best wishes.
    Of course it is. If you explain the situation to the GP as you have to us, he/she would be duty-bound to ensure your safety. Best wishes.

ok thank you- will try my best!