Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Doctor Who (yes this is the right thread)

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Anybody else watch doctor who and wonder if we could have won if we had him in our team?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    He was good. Shame he wasn't much of a team player though hehe. Matt Smith was hoping to become a professional player but an injury put a stop to it.
    Get him in the team and also Jamie Theakston from soccer aid and we'll be set :cool:
    :P who would want the Dr to play, He loks a bit sexy and all but you wouldnt want him to play and you can't belive everthin u watch on telly
    :P who would want the Dr to play, He loks a bit sexy and all but you wouldnt want him to play and you can't belive everthin u watch on telly

It was meant as a bit of tongue in cheek post.

However he was scouted by a Premierleague football club before a back injury ended his chances.

So he does have some skill. More so than I do, and a fair few of the local pub teams.
    G wrote: »

So he does have some skill. More so than I do, and a fair few of the local pub teams.

... and one or two England internationals, apparently
    Gooo Doctor Who

There is no doubt we would of trounced Germany. I am still sad that we won't see the doctor again until the end of this year.