Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Stitched Up!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey

Last week I went round my mates after work and a friend of a friend was there who I would class as an aquantiance, a drinking buddie. Anyway, I got there at about 6.30pm and he offerd me a line of coke as he was racking up and I thought what the hell, I'll be in bed by 11am for work tomorrow and it would of worn off by then, I'll a little bit of a buzz 2night and have a laugh.

After doing the line my jaw was proper going, not too uncommon for me on coke but didn't think much of it. I kept getting the shakes and my heart was hammering as well but I just ignored it assuming I was just hot.

Ended up going home at 11pm and not sleeping at all. I layed in bed with hot and cold flushes and feeling like shit, all the time my heart was beating really hard. I had to go to work the next day at 8am having has no sleep and feeling drained.

Turns out the stuff i took was called Ivory or something and I wasn't told! He let me assume it was coke as he was trying to tell if people knew the diffrence so he could start flogging it as coke when really its this legal high shit from the bong shop!!! I think its some thing like mcat but not sure? I don't quite know how to feel about this now!! Do I just accecpt its my own fault for doing drugs on a work night (if i had ANY idea what it really was i wouldnt of touched it, even at the weekend) or should I be angry with my mate? Or just put it down to experiance and let it go?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You should definitely be angry. This guy is a complete and utter twat! If someone did that to me I'd be having SERIOUSLY strong words.
    Hey

Did any one mention coke at all? If not then just assuming is your fault.

Although it does seem a dirty trick to 'test' it out on you if you are a mate of his. I agree you should have words with him. I offered someone something before and they aussumed it was coke, but I did tell them it wasnt before giving it to them!
    free drugs :D

really though, bit crafty on his behalf! :no:
    People knowingly giving you something that it isn't should get a smack in the mouth at least.
    you say he is just an aquantence so you probably didn't fully trust him in the first place? :chin: you should be angry but you cannot always take someones word.
    He is not somebody i totaly trust but i wouldnt expect him to use me as a gunie pig!! The main reason i thought it was charlie was becuase the weekend before me and him went halfs on a g so i assumed he had just got some more, guess i've learnt my lesson now tho!