Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

First time experience.. disappointed!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hello everyone!
i'm new here n i joined this fourm to get some education and find an answer to my question and worries!

i'm a virgin guy who never ever even kissed a girl!

few days ago i had my first disappointing experience with a girl (penis massage), she was the first girl ever to touch it and maybe see it!!
however, the disappointing thing was that it took only seconds ( maybe less than 10s ) for me to cum :banghead:
very embarrassing and dissapointing!
it was first time and i was really nervous!! but seconds makes me really worried!!!
how long usually takes at the first time experience to cum !?
is it normal or something wrong with me!?

thank you

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Totally normal. Especially as it was your very first experience, totally, totally normal. Don't stress about it.

The great thing about this 'problem', is that the best thing to sort it out is practice. Lots and lots of practice. As long as you're relaxed and enjoying it, you'll last longer and longer.
    Totally normal. Especially as it was your very first experience, totally, totally normal. Don't stress about it.

:yes:

One cannot stress how 'totally normal' this is. As with everyone, you'll learn to control your body with experience.
    thank you for your answers guys!

is there a difference in the ejaculation period when some1 masturbates alone and when he invovles in any sexual activities with a girl !!!

maybe it's stupid Q but i want to learn!!
    This can be very much so, 99.9% of the time.

Someone else touching your penis as opposed to touching it yourself is highly arousing. It just feels so different to you touching yourself (the feel of their skin, the warmth of their hand etc) and it feels really good.

But with experience, when you get that funny feeling where you can almost 'feel' your cum approaching, you'll learn how to switch off for a moment and delay the momentum.

Just a tip, if you ever feel that you may be in the same situation again, it's sometimes useful to have a wank beforehand - just so that it can take the immediate urgency for your body's need to cum. But with experience, most guys don't need to do that in the long run.
    I am sure it must be 100% more exciting to be touched by someone else so its really no surprise you came so quickly.
    I agree with the advice above, try to masterbate an hour or so before hand next time i am sure it will help slow things down.
    It might be good if you can offer your partner some relief before you let her touch you so that she dos'nt become frustrated.
    Try to put it out of your mind though its probably happened to every guy on the planet.
    God I wish I was like that! LOL You really have to float my boat to get me going!
    Teagan wrote: »
    But with experience, when you get that funny feeling where you can almost 'feel' your cum approaching, you'll learn how to switch off for a moment and delay the momentum.

You can practice recognising this by yourself as well. If you masturbate until you can feel yourself about to come (that feeling Teagan talks about) then stop before you do, let the sensations subside and then carry on - and do this a few times, you start to move towards being able to recognise and control it more.

It does take time and practice though as everyone says - so try not to worry about it and enjoy :)
    Fostress wrote: »
    You can practice recognising this by yourself as well. If you masturbate until you can feel yourself about to come (that feeling Teagan talks about) then stop before you do, let the sensations subside and then carry on - and do this a few times, you start to move towards being able to recognise and control it more.

It does take time and practice though as everyone says - so try not to worry about it and enjoy :)

^ Yep. Do this. Practice by yourself until the point of cumming... then slow down, or stop. Let it subside, try to hold on a bit longer. The more you do the easier it'll be to control yourself.

If you're that worried about it, you could always masturbate an hour or so before hooking up with your girlfriend. You'll be a bit less 'excitable' by then, and guys usually last a lot longer the second time around. :d