Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Psre

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
In PSRE we are learning about classes of drugs such as class A/B/C we have to do a power point on a class A drug but I am not sure what the different drugs are. I have looked on the frank web page but it does not have much infomation on classes of drugs and I really need help because I am so comfused can someone name a class A drug for me please. And a tiny bit of infomation on it as well and I will do the rest like what are the side efects and how dangerouse it is.

xx

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    use thesite! have you ever looked at it properly? its not just a messageboard.

http://www.thesite.org/drinkanddrugs/drugsafety/drugsatoz/cocaine

there. easy peasy.

(although you should be doing your homework yourself but really. its a piece of cake).
    I know about cocaine miss Elle said we are not aloud to do cocain because it one that most people have auredy done and I know thesite is more than just a message board but it's easier to check out other sites like talk to frank and everything.
    well go onto the link i gave you and choose another drug from the list. maybe heroin. :]
    Ok thanks but it doesnt say what class drug they are.

xx
    it does! arghh
    Does it, I'll just do heroin cop and paste complete wa la.
    How about heroin?
    Very good painkiller ...prescribed for mostly cancer pain.
    Used a lot in hospitals.
    Not if your in the USA.

Heroin comes from the poppy.
    Over 80% of the worlds illegal heroin comes from Afghanistan.
    The Taliban were the only ever sucsess in the phoney war on drugs.
    They were so sucsesful they destroyed 80% of Afghanistans poppy production and detroyued over 90% of the heroin labs there.
    The people strated to grow wheat and barley ...onions garlic peaches and lamb ...on a very large scale.

Thje Great Satan didn't like this so invaded the place.
    Opium production rocketed to the highest levels ever and more heroin labs ... better equipped than ever before ...sparang up where the troops could help transport it out of the country to the western world.
    Troops aircraft satellites everything you could ever need to run a narco state ...a state of the art narco state.
    The cash is wiorth nearly a trillion dollars to Wall Street.
    Maybe they need the money to fund a war or two who knows but ...heroin and iit's mother opium ...have fascinating histories.

Heroin is also none toxic to all organs ...did you know that?
    All my own words by the way so feel free to nick it.
    Want to know anything else ...give me a call.
    Thje Great Satan didn't like this so invaded the place.

The US didn't invade because they didn't like they reduction of heroin production. The reasons for the war are crap but they weren't for drugs.
    budda wrote: »
    The US didn't invade because they didn't like they reduction of heroin production. The reasons for the war are crap but they weren't for drugs.

And you know that how?
    I don't believe it either bing but the rest of it ...the funding of the Northern alliance and the labs and the planting and the shipping etc ....we know what we can see with our own eyes.
    And you know that how?
    I don't believe it either bing but the rest of it ...the funding of the Northern alliance and the labs and the planting and the shipping etc ....we know what we can see with our own eyes.

The reasons for the wars both in Afghanistan and Iraq are mixed, but to my mind at their heart are the feeling in Washington that they have the right to shape the world as they see fit. Also it was in many peoples interest for both wars to be expensive, long and badly managed.