Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

On the edge of becoming homocidal.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm sick of all of this bullshit. I've lost all sense of privacy, because the pathetic little fucks at my school have started searching for me and looking for any website i've left even the slightest trace on so that they have something to insult me for. They've even been here, and i'm fairly sure they'll read this at some point in the near future. I can't do anything without people finding out or rumours being spread, and with some of the stuff i've posted on here, i'll be getting more abuse than ever before at school.
This was just to vent, feel free to give any opinions or whatever.

Comments

• Options
    pm a mod and ask them to remove anything private. whoever these people are, they're not worth it...
  • Options
    katralla wrote: »
    pm a mod and ask them to remove anything private. whoever these people are, they're not worth it...

Thanks. They're pathetic excuses for human beings who mock everything I do or say.
  • Options
    Yup, that sounds like a pattern of behaviour followed by pathetic people. You just have to keep on going with your life and try to reduce the impact their behaviour has on you, including stress. It is likely that they probably don't have great lives themselves, and/or are mentally/socially defunct and can't help being so pathetic.

This type of person might pop up in your life periodically (at lot less once you've left school I've found), so perhaps try to consider them as practise for how to deal with difficult people? That is a skill that will do you well for the rest of your life.
  • Options
    Yup, that sounds like a pattern of behaviour followed by pathetic people. You just have to keep on going with your life and try to reduce the impact their behaviour has on you, including stress. It is likely that they probably don't have great lives themselves, and/or are mentally/socially defunct and can't help being so pathetic.

This type of person might pop up in your life periodically (at lot less once you've left school I've found), so perhaps try to consider them as practise for how to deal with difficult people? That is a skill that will do you well for the rest of your life.

I try not to let them get to me, but it's just a farce. Like I had a website that I would write stories on, they found out about it, now I get shit for it. There have been various untrue rumours, as well as them finding out about TheSite, which was effectivley my haven, where I could post knowing people would be decent and nobody would insult, but of course that is going to be completely ruined. To top it all off, I have at least another year of this, probably three since i'll most likely stay for sixth form.
  • Options
    how did they find out?

There must have been a trail somewhere.

Other than that, ignore them, and lessen the opportunity for them to annoy you. use pseudonyms and don't tell them of your internet browsing habits.
  • Options
    kira wrote: »
    how did they find out?

There must have been a trail somewhere.

Other than that, ignore them, and lessen the opportunity for them to annoy you. use pseudonyms and don't tell them of your internet browsing habits.

I tend to use "Fish94" for most of my account name on most websites. I won't be doing that again, but still, I didn't exactly expect people to suddenly start looking for every site i've ever visited.
  • Options
    It might be small comfort but your school has a duty of care towards you that includes protecting you from bullies and bullying behaviour. Have you considered telling a teacher or head of year?

If they manage to stay on til 6th form, they might have grown up a little by then, stop their behaviour and even feel ashamed of themselves.
  • Options
    It might be small comfort but your school has a duty of care towards you that includes protecting you from bullies and bullying behaviour. Have you considered telling a teacher or head of year?

If they manage to stay on til 6th form, they might have grown up a little by then, stop their behaviour and even feel ashamed of themselves.

I don't intend on telling any teachers. It just promotes more bullshit and makes the situation worse. And to be honest, I highly doubt they will ever grow up, they're that pathetic.
  • Options
    fish94 wrote: »
    I don't intend on telling any teachers. It just promotes more bullshit and makes the situation worse. And to be honest, I highly doubt they will ever grow up, they're that pathetic.

i think this statement answers your own question. :yes:
  • Options
    I tend to use "Fish94" for most of my account name on most websites. I won't be doing that again, but still, I didn't exactly expect people to suddenly start looking for every site i've ever visited.

do these people at school know you use fish94 as your username? If so, make a new facebook account with a different log in name.
  • Options
    do these people at school know you use fish94 as your username? If so, make a new facebook account with a different log in name.

Facebook? Everyone knows my REAL name, they'll find my FB anyway. They know I have it, but i'm not on their FB friends so it makes no difference. Its other websites, where stuff is more personal.
  • Options
    This was the lesson that I learnt back in my early TheSite days. I was using the same login name for numerous sites. Someone traced me back to here, MSN Messenger and two other message boards. I never found out who did it in the end but I think it was one of my student housemates. Nowadays, I use different user names for most sites and I write my credentials down in an Excel spreadsheet. If you're going to do that, then make sure that the XLS file is in a place where your chasers can't get to it. E.g. use a Windows password and lock your Windows session (WIN+L) if you're AFK.
  • Options
    I use the same username for a lot of sites, but I think the subject matter on this one leads most people to create a unique username. That's why people are always very quick to tell newbies not to post real names in their messages.

I wouldn't want people running a Google search and reading all about my sex life and my disfunctional family! Only my hubby and the mods know who I really am. The mods wouldn't like to think that your use of TheSite was the cause of bullying. I am sure they would be perfectly happy for you to set up a completely new account under a different name.
  • Options
    Starry nightStarry night Posts: 674 Incredible Poster
    Some people are so pathetic......:they won't let people have any peace.....:rolleyes: It's good to try and remember that we all know who is in the right here......and we all know who are the idiots.
    Hope the situation gets better for you soon.
    XXXXX:wave:
  • Options
    God I wish my stuff was interesting enough for people to want to stalk me.

I know its hard when at school still but try and take it on the chin. Take it like a man whatever they come out with; they will be the ones looking like kids. Easier said than done though. :thumb:
  • Options
    Haha, thanks everyone :)
    Quite frankly i'm just sick of them, but I knew I could count on you guys and girls to make me feel better about it.
  • Options
    what dya mean by homicidal in the thread name? xx
  • Options
    what dya mean by homicidal in the thread name? xx

Wanting to commit homicide, i.e killing someone.
  • Options
    Facebook? Everyone knows my REAL name, they'll find my FB anyway. They know I have it, but i'm not on their FB friends so it makes no difference. Its other websites, where stuff is more personal.

So how did they get your details in the first place?

Placing a random hit in Google is literally a billion to one shot.
  • Options
    Wanting to commit homicide, i.e killing someone.

Damn! I thought you may have meant that you were feeling 'homosexual'! :impissed:

:p
  • Options
    So how did they get your details in the first place?

Placing a random hit in Google is literally a billion to one shot.

Someone told them about my Wattpad (Writing website) account. Must have figured from that I assume.

Teagan wrote: »
    Damn! I thought you may have meant that you were feeling 'homosexual'! :impissed:

:p

I'd go gay for you any day Teagan! :D
  • Options
    I'd go gay for you any day Teagan! :D

Haha! Aw, you're so sweet. But remember, these people might be reading this board. You don't need them casting any further aspersions to your name! ;)

By the way, going back to the gist of this thread, keep up the writing etc. Only gob-shite dickheads would be jealous of someone's interest in writing etc. You won't be with them forever and it's likely you will have a far more successful life than what they can ever dream to have. :thumb:
  • Options
    Teagan wrote: »
    Haha! Aw, you're so sweet. But remember, these people might be reading this board. You don't need them casting any further aspersions to your name! ;)

By the way, going back to the gist of this thread, keep up the writing etc. Only gob-shite dickheads would be jealous of someone's interest in writing etc. You won't be with them forever and it's likely you will have a far more successful life than what they can ever dream to have. :thumb:

Thanks, you really have no idea how much that means :)
    And to be honest, i'd rather people think i'm gay than believe the rumours that have been going around. Anyway, most of them are related to females, so I doubt anyone would think i'm gay.
    Perhaps.
  • Options
    Yeah, dude. Just stay true to yourself and it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. Your family and (true) friends love you as you are so feck the rest of them. :thumb:
  • Options
    Someone told them about my Wattpad (Writing website) account. Must have figured from that I assume.

OK. I'd suggest be more careful of what you tell people in future.
  • Options
    Ah well, thanks for all the help and advice, I appreciate it a lot :) Only thing keeping me from bouncing off the walls!