Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

First date :S

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Going out on a date for the first time and don't know what to do.

I've been out with boys like to the park down town and all but never to lunch. I'm a fussy eater so I think he maay not like me because I don't like some of the foods he makes he's called Aaron he seems nice we've been hooked to gether for a while now.

Is the certers knives and forks I need to use, do I use manners saying may I be exscused and everything.

Anyone got any ideas?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Is this the guy you are going to have sex with?
    LOL yeh i was gonna ask the same thing...
    Or the other guy? you posted a thread about someone else, who has loads of girlfriends...
    its not the guy I'm gonna have sex with or wants me to, he's different he's 2 years older than me. But he's cool with things I don't have to pretened around him.
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hi tish_tash,
    Sounds like this guy is much better than the other one and your best bet may well be to just forget about the other guy and concentrate on this one.

Also, it's best to try and explain your situation as best as possible when you start a new thread so it's clear to people where you're coming from. As I said to you in a PM - it sounds like one story is made up unless you can be as consistent as possible with what you're posting.

If you're worried about food then perhaps you could offer to make something instead? Or choose a place that you could both go to where you already know you like the food. With manners, as long as you're polite then you don't have to change the way you speak - Aaron probably likes the girl he already knows and would just want you to feel comfortable.

Hope you have a nice time. :)
    Your actually right I don't need to worry about what the other guy thinks and I'm going to Mc Donalds with him awww how romantic LOL.

Thanks wish me luck xx