Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

some guys are just not right

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey all,
Well let me see how to start this, I've been going out with this guy for a few weeks now I feel like dumping me, but he keeps thretening me and do not wish to say how if i brake up with him something bad will happen to me.

I know all he wants me for is for me to do it with him he keeps asking will you do it with me now after school and I really feel like dumping him.

He is going out with 3 other girls as well and we all know he has had sex alot of times with other girls as well.

I'm not sure what to do we go to the same school and see each other everyday and its always the same quesion and he lives on my road, I'm scared of a boy who wants to do it with me, but i don't

Anyone know what I should do?

xx

Comments

• LilzoLilzo Posts: 38 Boards Initiate
    Hi tish tash bish bash,

It sounds as though you’re in a bit of a difficult situation, especially as you go to school and live on the same road as this guy.

I think the main thing here is that the guy you are seeing sounds like he’s rather controlling and if he’s threatening you, you need to get out of this situation.

This article may have some helpful hints. It may also be worth talking to someone you trust, and letting them know that you have been on the receiving end of some threatening behaviour recently.

Deep down nobody wants to be with someone who doesn’t want to be with them, so in the long run he’ll realize that you can’t have a happy relationship with someone who doesn’t want to be in it.

Take care,

Lilzo :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Thanks for the article page I really enjoyed reading it. Thanks.