Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Yellowish Cocaine???? Need help ASAP

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have a question, and if anyone can help me i would greatly appreciate it, I got some yellowish cocaine, and i tried it, having done cocaine before i know what i was in for, but now i am acting differently, i do not have dilated pupils which i normally get and i feel like i am coming down from ecstasy which i never had before i am somewhat nervous about this cause i did go to a guy i used only once before, i took 3 lines, because i never gotten a "drip" and didn't feel anything, should i be worried, or is this just paranoia.

Any help would be helpful

thanks mate

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I have read online that yellow cocaine is the purest form of cocaine out there, but i doubt that, and i have also read online that it might be cut with gas, i am leaning toward gas which is the reason for it being yellow
    at a guess it's speed or cut with speed, truth is, no way of knowing, but when you say feels like comeing down from E and being yellow makes me think of amphetamines, does it have a chemical odour?
    here is what you did....

* 5 mg Dextroamphetamine Sulfate :hyper: "ADHD med's" :hyper:
    *color-Light yellow/Beige
    *Pill type-Capsule, Extended-Release
    *manufacturer- Barr Pharmaceuticals
    PushRon wrote: »
    here is what you did....

* 5 mg Dextroamphetamine Sulfate :hyper: "ADHD med's" :hyper:
    *color-Light yellow/Beige
    *Pill type-Capsule, Extended-Release
    *manufacturer- Barr Pharmaceuticals

Maybe, or more likely it was a dodgy mix of god knows what. Powders are very easy to cut and cocaine is now often less than 30% pure.