Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition

Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
So, here's the deal: I have an extra version of that which I can give to anyone. Here is its page on Steam.

If you're going to ask for it, make sure you can run it -it would be a pity otherwise- and you know about adventure games. First come first serve :)

(of course you'll need a Steam account)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    MEMEMEMEMEME if it is still available....
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Swell. :) PM me your username and I'll send it once I'm back home.
    No need, I'll post it here freely, Hellfire888 :) Cheers :)
    Ok. It turns out I have to add you first, so you'll have to accept the request before I can send the game.
    I dont see a friends request mate
    Hellfire wrote: »
    I dont see a friends request mate
    Are you looking in the right place? It took me a while to find where they are. You have to go to your community profile and from there to "Invites".

Alternatively, I think I can do it with your e-mail address... Should I use the same one that's your msn address or another?
    If you can't work this out, you're never going to be able to work out the puzzles in the game. ;)
    Are you looking in the right place? It took me a while to find where they are. You have to go to your community profile and from there to "Invites".

Alternatively, I think I can do it with your e-mail address... Should I use the same one that's your msn address or another?

Sorted mate!!!!