Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Parents. Who cares

13»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm pretty sure posting other peoples msn/emails is not allowed and it really looks like you are all just winding us up, which is very offensive. If you aren't then sorry but it really looks like you are

:yes: What I want to know, is who are these 8 other users? I definitely haven't seen them around. And, hollyboo was banned wasn't she? So, if she is still around under another account, that is against the rules? So she wont be able to read what you say anyway.

Also, if you are in so much danger, I would stop posting your personal details.
    Xx
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm pretty sure posting other peoples msn/emails is not allowed and it really looks like you are all just winding us up, which is very offensive. If you aren't then sorry but it really looks like you are

+1 :yes:

Looking at the various threads this person has posted, I wonder whether she (and her friends) aren't just too immature for TheSite. I'd hate to think that I had ignored a genuine cry for help, but .... :eek2:
This discussion has been closed.