Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Oh. Hey

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:wave: Hello all. My name is Elizabeth Jane Meacasy Martin Stevensons, I am from poland but my mother bought me up here. I am a girly girl who always loves to look her best, many apologies if that made me sound a bit snotty, sorry.

I hope you all enjoy me here on this site, hope to speak to you all very soon.

Bye
Take Care
From
Elizabeth (Lizzie).

Comments

• Options
    Hey Lizzie :)

Welcome to the site! Nice to have someone with so many names on here! I have no middle name, can I borrow one of yours? :D

I hope you feel welcomed and become a regular poster! Looking forward to hearing from you :thumb:
  • Options
    super147 wrote: »
    Hey Lizzie :)

Welcome to the site! Nice to have someone with so many names on here! I have no middle name, can I borrow one of yours? :D

I hope you feel welcomed and become a regular poster! Looking forward to hearing from you :thumb:

Oh haha thank you so very much I am very pleased to meet you. And my sisters name is longer than mine LOL.
  • Options
    Hello Lizzy McKenzie Jilly Billy Willy Frilly Ferguson.

I am StrubbleS and I am always trying to look my worst. Sorry if this makes me sound like a lazy, disgusting slob.
  • Options
    Oh sorry.
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    Hello Lizzy McKenzie Jilly Billy Willy Frilly Ferguson.

I am StrubbleS and I am always trying to look my worst. Sorry if this makes me sound like a lazy, disgusting slob.

Oh I am so very sorry if I had affended you at all. You seem to be mad with me or something, do you have a problem with me?

And please don't make fun of my name, You may call it humore but it affends me. I have enough people doing that to me at school.
    Sorry.

But please feel free to tell me any comments and please don't judge me.

Thank you.
  • Options
    :wave:
  • Options
    Oh I am so very sorry if I had affended you at all. You seem to be mad with me or something, do you have a problem with me?

And please don't make fun of my name, You may call it humore but it affends me. I have enough people doing that to me at school.
    Sorry.

Thank you.

You gotta get used to strubbies if you stick around here... he's an annoying, bitchy, brat... but we all love him (at least... I do, even if no one else does) ;)

And welcome to thesite.
    Xx
  • Options

Sorry.

Thank you.

Wow, it feels like we are both in Oprah's show.

nuh-uh, talk to the hand.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    nuh-uh, talk to the hand.

Talk to the elbow, the arm aint worth the extension ;)
    Xx
  • Options

Sorry.

Thank you.

I think you read far too much into strubbles post, and found something that wasnt there.
  • Options
    Hi Elizabeth Im also New here and I hope we can be friends thanks.
  • Options
    Hi Elizabeth Im also New here and I hope we can be friends thanks.

I love this post and I would nominate you for potw if you werent some kind of spammer.