Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Secret...

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I will not tell you what you need to do, because you will realize what you need to do and execute what you need to do soon enough. You just have to understand it for yourself. And it is just a matter of time.

Btw. I wanted to commend on butterflykisses advice giving. I like it how you do not tell someone what s/he has to do, but make them realize themselves what they want to and should do.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    I
    Btw. I wanted to commend on butterflykisses advice giving. I like it how you do not tell someone what s/he has to do, but make them realize themselves what they want to and should do.

• Options
    dump him and never talk to him ever again and ignore him and tell him to talk to the hand
  • Options
    tell him to talk to the hand

:lol: I wish it was that simple.

Okay erm... I'm going to speak to him later and tell him exactly what I think, even though I know he'll win. But the thing is, and I know you are all probably sick of my relationship issues, but if I dump him I'll loose so many contacts... Which isn't good.

Xx
  • Options
    Rich and I will go and have a word with his kneecaps. Just say the words.

Seriously though, dump him. He sounds like a total loser.
  • Options
    if I dump him I'll loose so many contacts... Which isn't good.

Xx

??? This might be something I don't know about you, B-A, but contacts? I'm 23 and I'm only just starting to refer to people as 'contacts', and that's because I've been working for 8 years! Do you mean friends, or have you been networking for something?
  • Options
    ??? This might be something I don't know about you, B-A, but contacts? I'm 23 and I'm only just starting to refer to people as 'contacts', and that's because I've been working for 8 years! Do you mean friends, or have you been networking for something?

Contacts as in... people who'll fight for you, who'll get stuff for you etc. I couldn't think of another word for it.
    Xx
  • Options
    BA do you really need "contacts"?

Or do you need people around you that love and support you?
  • Options
    Maybe try and imagine what you'd be like in a years time if you stayed with him, while he was controlling you. Maybe that would help you get the courage to dump him. You're worth more than this.
  • Options
    stay with him but ignore him and give him a slap oon the cheek really hard like in miovie and say how dare you!
  • Options
    Spoke to him today. I'm staying with him *sighs* We had a massive argument, because I started playing on his phone and he snatched it off me... and told me never to take his phone because it's his personal space... And then he and his mate were check out some girl over the road, and my scum of a boyfriend opened the door and goes "Oi oi sexy"

I was just like... what.The.Fuck. but he said it's a boy thing and he didn't mean it... *sighs* I can't be bothered to fight with him. It wont end well for me.
    Xx
  • Options
    Spoke to him today. I'm staying with him *sighs* We had a massive argument, because I started playing on his phone and he snatched it off me... and told me never to take his phone because it's his personal space... And then he and his mate were check out some girl over the road, and my scum of a boyfriend opened the door and goes "Oi oi sexy"

I was just like... what.The.Fuck. but he said it's a boy thing and he didn't mean it... *sighs* I can't be bothered to fight with him. It wont end well for me.
    Xx

Come on, you're smarter than this! If any other member on here posted this, you know what you would say to them.

You know its not 'a boy thing' and that it wont end well so why wait for the arguements and bitching to start? Get out with some dignity and self respect in the knowledge that you saw him for what he is before its too late.

Plus, if you're not with him, you wont have to argue with him at all
  • Options
    It's complicated. I don't want to be with him... but I can't dump him. He'll get bored and chuck me soon, I'll wait till then.

Thanks for the advice guys, I know what I should do but, it's just difficult. I have listened, sorry if it doesn't seem I have..
    Xx
  • Options
    It's complicated. I don't want to be with him... but I can't dump him. He'll get bored and chuck me soon, I'll wait till then.

Thanks for the advice guys, I know what I should do but, it's just difficult. I have listened, sorry if it doesn't seem I have..
    Xx
    Don't give him the satisfaction of dumping you and him feeling like he's won!
  • Options
    lea_uk wrote: »
    Don't give him the satisfaction of dumping you and him feeling like he's won!

I thought I was the only one that sees the "winner" in the dumper and the "loser" in the dumpee o.O Thought it was kinda backwards thinking so I never voice that.

Waiting for it is not very wise, Niamh. You will be way more emo than and probably do something stupid. If you race towards a cliff and notice you breaks do not work you get out of the car RIGHT this moment and don't say, "oh well, the car will come to an stop anyway once it crashes on the bottom of the pit.

You are doing exactly what he wants: Sticking with him and bear his outrageous actions. It is a tickle to him to see "how far he can go." Show him that you do not play in his lousy game and walk off.
  • Options
    I thought I was the only one that sees the "winner" in the dumper and the "loser" in the dumpee o.O Thought it was kinda backwards thinking so I never voice that.

Waiting for it is not very wise, Niamh. You will be way more emo than and probably do something stupid. If you race towards a cliff and notice you breaks do not work you get out of the car RIGHT this moment and don't say, "oh well, the car will come to an stop anyway once it crashes on the bottom of the pit.

You are doing exactly what he wants: Sticking with him and bear his outrageous actions. It is a tickle to him to see "how far he can go." Show him that you do not play in his lousy game and walk off.
    :yes:

Exactly this.

Do not do this to yourself. Don't.
  • Options

I don't quite see the dumpee as the loser what I meant was he might end up dumping her and thinking "Brilliant, I've dumped her and have probably made her feel bad"