Home General Chat Creative Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

happy happy happy

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
happy happy happy eeeeeeeek im so happy i feel like jumping around yay wooooo eeeeek *jump* *jump*

anyone good at poetry i need help

and im soooo happy eeek *jump* *jump* *jump*

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Why do you need help with poetry?
    grace wrote: »
    Why do you need help with poetry?

Because Father had recieved an e-mail, because I had entered a poem competsion and my poem had entered a book named I have a dream loades of young kids had entered, but in this competsion adults may also enter. 50 young children and 50 adults young person who wins get's a laptop and the adult who wins recieves a prise to, we may write a poem on anything, but I am not sure what, it has to be a inspiring poem to adults and young children I think. And you read your poem to judges who will judge it and make a fair choice.
    You need to write it yourself, if we helped, you would be cheating.
    You need to write it yourself, if we helped, you would be cheating.

It would be cheating... ok doesn't mattar I jusst needed some inspirations, thats all.Sorry. Well my father and mother are rufusing to help to they are always two busy, I feel invissable around them. :( Oh well.
    I'll help if we split the proceeds 50:50.

Actually that's bullshit, I won't help.
    well, what would inspire you? then write about that

And i dont get it, did you say you already entered a poem?

:lol:

:heart:
    well, what would inspire you? then write about that

And i dont get it, did you say you already entered a poem?
    Yeah my another poem got entered in a book called I have a dream.
    show us that poem, what was that about?
    should i type it up wait gonna find the book first it was about i haveing a dream
    what? :S
    http://www.youngwriters.co.uk/Winners%20-%20IHAD.html

Is this the link to the winners of the competition you entered?
    what? :S
    poem i write last time
    did you say you went to ridgeway? thers only one entry from ridgeway, and thats Daniel Hart....i thought you said you won laptop...
    no its not that one that a very old one cant you find 2009 one and i said you could in this other competition and u actually think im gonna give my realy school name to a site that i know nothing about it i attend a all girls school but that is the link to 2008
    Because Father had recieved an e-mail, because I had entered a poem competsion and my poem had entered a book named I have a dream loades of young kids had entered, but in this competsion adults may also enter. 50 young children and 50 adults young person who wins get's a laptop and the adult who wins recieves a prise to, we may write a poem on anything, but I am not sure what, it has to be a inspiring poem to adults and young children I think. And you read your poem to judges who will judge it and make a fair choice.

This is what i got from it...

Father had received an e-mail because I had entered a poem competition and my poem was picked to go in the book “I have a dream”. Loads of young kids had entered, but in this competition adults may also enter. 50 children and 50 adults may also enter (to get into the new book?). The person who wins gets a laptop and the adult who wins gets a prize too. We can write a poem on anything, but I am not sure what. It has to be an inspiring poem to people….
    This is what i got from it...

Father had received an e-mail because I had entered a poem competition and my poem was picked to go in the book “I have a dream”. Loads of young kids had entered, but in this competition adults may also enter. 50 children and 50 adults may also enter (to get into the new book?). The person who wins gets a laptop and the adult who wins gets a prize too. We can write a poem on anything, but I am not sure what. It has to be an inspiring poem to people….

yer
    Dear Parent / Guardian of ,
    We hope your young writer has enjoyed participating in our previous competition and that this has inspired further participation in creative writing activities.

We thought you’d like to hear about our Poetry Rivals competition, which offers not only the opportunity to be published, but the top 100 poets (50 adults and 50 under 18s) are invited to perform their poem at the Poetry Rivals Slam Final! The winners are decided on the night and awarded their prize: a laptop for the under 18s winner and a book publishing contract for the adult winner. It’s a great way to encourage young writers to take their poetry to the next level. It’s also a great family project – write a poem together or one each, and perform them to each other!

Poetry Rivals is open to all and free to enter. Poems can be on any theme and in any style, this means Poetry Rivals complements both traditional and contemporary poetry, as well as lyrics and prose. Entering is simple, all you have to do is email your poem to info@poetryrivals.com, along with your name, age (if under 18) and address.

For all the latest news, competition rules and to read about the 2009 final as well as ‘Meet the Judges’ please visit www.poetryrivals.com. Cleo Henry (14) is our 2009 under 18s winner, do check out her poem ‘Child Snatcher’ on the website, and listen to the recording of her poem too. We’re sure your young writer will find Cleo’s poem an inspiration; whether they aspire to write like Cleo, or know they can do better! Adult winner, Andrew Barber, also has his winning words ‘The Money God’ available to read online too.

If you have any questions, or would like any further information please do not hesitate to get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes

Claire Tupholme
    Editorial Manager

thats what is says...
    no its not that one that a very old one cant you find 2009 one and i said you could in this other competition and u actually think im gonna give my realy school name to a site that i know nothing about it i attend a all girls school but that is the link to 2008

:| in another thread you quite freely gave your school name out, and someone even told you not to do this and you questioned why...and why would you give a bogus school name, why mention a name at all?

cant you find the 2009 one since you entered it?
    uh huh i just entered the comp in school and bought the book
    fuuuuu.jpg
    fuuuuu.jpg

are you angry very angry
    are you angry very angry

You are exasperating.
    what that word mean
    theres a thing called google.
    or a dictionary.
    what that word mean

Here

wow how did you do that thats kool wawee

extremely annoying or displeasing; "his cavelier curtness of manner was exasperating"; "I've had an exasperating day"; "her infuriating indifference"; "the ceaseless tumult of the jukebox was maddening"
    what age are you? :eek2:
    what age are you? :eek2:

guess