Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Ghost's.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello Earthlings,
Does anybody else belive in ghost, or is that just me. I didn't used to believe in ghost I only started when my Father had told me this story which was a ghost story, and now I belive there are ghost looking to kill people. I'm finding it hard to sleep because of a stupid ghost story.

Does anyone else feel like me?
Or am I just wierd?
I think I'm looseing the plot, what should I do?

BANG BANG !!!!
BING BING !!!!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    erm, no i don't believe in them, i've never had anything near a ghostly experience (thank god)
    I tend to keep an open mind on most things. I neither wholly invest or utterly dismiss, unless I posess absolute evidence one way or another. So I wouldn't rule anything out, it's not always a bad thing to have a bit of mystery in the world.

The way I would look at it is this. It is unlikely that any ghost would have a reason to want to interfere with your life. If you think of the sheer amount of people who have passed on, over thousands of years, then we'd all have multiple ghosts if every single human spirit was intent on tormenting us. Cases where people have reported ghosts are so amazingly small compared to the general global population. You'd have a better chance of winning the lottery I'm sure.

There is every reason to sleep soundly in your bed :)
    Dunno. But i like it when someone puts the willies up me.
    I didn't used to believe in ghost I only started when my Father had told me this story which was a ghost story, and now I belive there are ghost looking to kill people. I'm finding it hard to sleep because of a stupid ghost story.

Oh so your father isn't all bad then?
    Teagan wrote: »
    Oh so your father isn't all bad then?

A father telling a child a story about ghosts out to kill them is good? :eek:
    super147 wrote: »
    A father telling a child a story about ghosts out to kill them is good? :eek:

I was being somewhat 'dry'. ;)
    RubberSkin wrote: »

Ha! :thumb:

I didn't believe in ghosts, but then I saw Derek Acorah on Most Haunted and was utterly convinced of their existence.

I didn't believe in ghosts, but then I saw Derek Acorah on Most Haunted and was utterly convinced of their existence.

:lol: Acorah is such a dodgy character!
    Teagan wrote: »
    :lol: Acorah is such a dodgy character!

:d

I totally wouldn't leave him with my kids.
    Derek Acorah - TWAT.

Put me in a dark room with someone and i'll make 'em scream.

:lol:
    In a bad Derek Acorah voice "I can see a man, a man with hair" hehe.
  • Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    I lol'd :D
    :confused: I'm some whaat confused :confused:
    Yes I believe in ghosts. One morning I woke up with ectoplasm all over my PJs - spooky stuff.
    Yes I believe in ghosts. One morning I woke up with ectoplasm all over my PJs - spooky stuff.
    Really, so it's not just me. Thank god.
    Really, so it's not just me. Thank god.

Um, I think he was talking about something else.
    :lol::lol:
    He saiid I belieeve in ghost, oh, he was lieing.
    Joking :)
    Yes joking.
    Ok ghost are real because I heard one the other day really coming from my room so I slept in my mothers bed and she was angry :S
    I know people who believe in them, and who believe they can communicate with them, and help them pass no to the next realm.

I am ready to admit I may be wrong, but I do not believe in ghosts. I find them implausible.

:lol:
    Xx

I am almost tempted to nominate this for potw but I think Helen might shout at me :o.

Anyway, I do believe in ghosts. When I was 7 or 8 I saw a gravestone move and since then I've believed. It might have just been a trick of the light but hell, I was convinced.
    Franki wrote: »
    I am almost tempted to nominate this for potw but I think Helen might shout at me :o.

DO IT! or i will :p

I don't know if i believe in ghosts, but when i was little i used to see a man at the window. It freaked mum out because i would point at him and say "there's the man" in a completely serious tone and the window was too high for anyone to see into. :d But i really did see someone
    I trip (hallucinate) due to Synaesthesia. Even though it freaks me out when it happens at night time, I know it isn't real. Sure, I like a good ghost story but I don't believe in 'em. The same goes to people who believe that they have "seen" Jesus. Yes, there are people I'd like to meet, real people and made-up people, but they're confined to my dreams and once I wake up, I know that they're only dreams.
    Haha :D
    I believe in ghosts.
    I'm sure there have been far dirtier POTWs ;)
    DO IT! or i will :p

Noooo :( i wanted to nominate!