Home Health & Wellbeing

What is this called and where can I buy it?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have dry eyes. I currently use eye gel and have used eye drops. I can't use either of them without making a mess. Someone told me there's something I can put around my eye so that I don't get the on my face.

What is this called and where do I buy it, please?


Sign In or Register to comment.