Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

nervous much?? YEP

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey all
Around the start of the week, i think, i posted that i have a date tomorrow night :D:hyper: :d :yippe:
Which is awesome, basically we're going for a movie and a drink, but i'm really nervous about it, I know a few convosation topics like the movie and traverling because its something we both wanna do etc
but i'm just not entirely sure on how to get over my nerves
any advice pleaseeee

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hello Curly boy,
    To get over nerves is hard, but if you say to your self I CAN DO IT!!!! then I'm sure you can if you belive in your self of cource.
    Good luck on your date take care.
    Deep breaths! i think first date nerves are just a thing that will go when you actually meet and get chatting hopefully :) Have a wicked time!!! xx
    Let us know how it goes!
    hope you have a nice time :) relax and smile and just enjoy her company :)
    so yeah, as its half time thought i would post up on here how it all went
    It went well i think, few moments of kinda awkard silences but in all in it was good

So, now i'm wondering how long do i leave till i get in contact again? and what can we do next time we meet up????
    give it a day then ou can contact her tomorrow its really your choice and weldone for beiing so cinfident in your self keep up the great work