Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Is death the only option ???

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello all once again,
Wow this site seems pretty cool, I don't get judged about what I say guess I was wrong then.

Hello,
Now how do I start this, so it makes sense. I'm going to say sorry now if it sounds, erm... Like erm...Yer no like... Makes me sound wierd or erm...It does not make sense. Sorry.

Ok I've had thoughts of death for a while, and have even attepted it before in the past, but had ended up in hospital because of it.

My Mother and Father do not pay much attention to me, so they had not yet realised, that I had entered hospital. I had started entering hospital loades of times before like after getting beat up and stuff like that.

I wish to be dead, I would do any thing to make my wish come true, I wish somebody would just stab me with a knife and kill me till I'm not breething. I could hang my self with the swings rope, or tie a plastic bag over my head and suffacate my self instead.

I used to cope simply with all my feelings, by cutting my self and drawing with the dark red blood. But now all I can think about is how wonderful death is or would be.

All I need to know is there any other ways to kill my self, thats easy and not stupid. I hate my life and I'm sure most people hate me to, I even hate my self, as you can tell. Why do I have to find life so hard, I wish it was a bit easier.

All the thoughts of suicide all the drawings I do, our of death and people burning in fire, and there always someone or other dieing.

I wish all my thoughts of suicide would go away I can't stand them, or can anyone tell me any ways I may be able to kill my self if their easy and simple and not stupid I will attempt it. :'(

I'm sorry if this makes me sound erm... like a freak or a wierdo or a crazy girl, sorry, really I am.

Thank-you for reading my post,

Many thanks,

Lizzie xx.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hiya, i'm glad you like the site :)

No-one is going to judge you here, a lot of us on here have been/ are suicidal and suffer from depression etc- and we all support each other to try and cope so no-one is going to tell you any methods to kill yourself because we don't want you to die, we want to help you cope with your feelings.

I can't remember if i've asked before, but are you seeing a psych or have you seen your doctor- are you taking medication or anything?

*HUGS*
    Not no more, I used to but I never talked to the counceller.

And I do want to die, like really really, I'm to young to feel like this, I'm, I'm, I'm such a freak a nobody, everyone hates me, I don't know why I'm even still alive.

Do you think I can pay someone to kill me?

I can't take life no more all I can think about is death.

I have soo much more to deal with in life, I still havee the rest of high school to finish, but I don't want to I just wish I was dead. :'(

I just wish I was dead. :'(

I think you should speak to someone, you have said you are friends with hollyboo and she said she was going through similar things. So maybe you could speak to her? Or another friend? Or a school nurse/counsellor if you have one?

It's always good to have friends around you who can support you. Even if it is just to talk.

I'm guessing, if you are in the same class as hollyboo, that you are 10/11? And at that age there are a lot of people who will support you, especially groups like Childline http://www.childline.org.uk/Pages/Home.aspx

Xx
    I think you should speak to someone, you have said you are friends with hollyboo and she said she was going through similar things. So maybe you could speak to her? Or another friend? Or a school nurse/counsellor if you have one?

It's always good to have friends around you who can support you. Even if it is just to talk.

I'm guessing, if you are in the same class as hollyboo, that you are 10/11? And at that age there are a lot of people who will support you, especially groups like Childline http://www.childline.org.uk/Pages/Home.aspx

Xx

Yer she does, but I can't really talk to her because she's in hospital after something had happened to her, she met someone on tagged internet site. I wouldn't really talk to her because she's like the type of girl who shows of and act all perfect and if I talk to her, it will be a rumor round the whole school like what I did to her once. And I don't teand to talk ro many adults.
    well you have to talk to someone, the problem isn't just going to go away.
    Xx
    well you have to talk to someone, the problem isn't just going to go away.
    Xx

Well I guess I have to get used to it then. How can I get used to it?

I have no other option, I could always try to suffocate myself agaein.
    You need to make a choice. Do you want help or not? Because help involves talking to people, it doesnt have to be people you know, but no one can help if you don't ask them.
    Xx
    You need to make a choice. Do you want help or not? Because help involves talking to people, it doesnt have to be people you know, but no one can help if you don't ask them.
    Xx

Hello,
    I know your right, and yer I do want help with it, and I know I won't get help if I don't talk to people. But I'm scared of nearly everyone. And after having bad experiances with parents and my counceller I don't think I will be able to trust anyone.

How can I over come my fear of adults and my parents to.
    Well, you are talking to us, which is a start. You know, you can talk to childline online too? So you don't have to speak face-to-face.
    Xx
    I Erm....
    Well, you are talking to us, which is a start. You know, you can talk to childline online too? So you don't have to speak face-to-face.
    Xx

A ChildLine counceller thretened me, so I had stopped using there site for a while, and ChildLine suggested this site for all the self harm and stuff.
    A ChildLine counceller thretened me, so I had stopped using there site for a while, and ChildLine suggested this site for all the self harm and stuff.

They threatened you, how? Id complain about that, as other people could be in danger from it.
    G wrote: »
    They threatened you, how? Id complain about that, as other people could be in danger from it.
    I know but if I wanted to complain I wud need a adult :( o well I du not use there servise no more
    I know but if I wanted to complain I wud need a adult :( o well I du not use there servise no more

Why do you need an adult?
    Why do you need an adult?

to complain 2 cuz i cnt rellly complain 2 me m8s
    Complain to child line, about the service.
    was there anything to spark the threat off?
    and im sure there would be a way of contact childline via email about this.
    What did the person from childline say? How was it threatening? Sometimes they say stuff like "If you tell us this then we'll have to do this" just to make their confidentiality policy clear.
    Also, it's worth pointing out, that because you have posted so much personal information TheSite can get in touch with your family/school or the relevant services. But they will only do this if they feel they must, because you are in danger.
    Xx
    oh no if the site does that then I'm in danger oh why am i scared of my parents. I use my m8s comp 2 go on this site cuz were like sisters but were not.
    oh no if the site does that then I'm in danger oh why am i scared of my parents. I use my m8s comp 2 go on this site cuz were like sisters but were not.

what?
    Why would you be in danger of using this site?
    Why would you be in danger of using this site?
    im a freak thats y sorry all im 2 confuesin nt gud a xplainin
    Its ok :)
    Its ok :)

Thnx