Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

This isn't going to make any sense

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Becuase I don't even know what I want to say
I guess I just wanna type something to get... something out?

My friend means the world to me, I actually mean that... like if ever we have an arguement... I fall apart, completely.
She makes me SO unbelievably happy... but at the same time... the things she can say can make me feel horrible...

Typing this is making me feel horrible.
*gives up*

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    What does she say, under what circumstances and what makes you feel horrible?
    Do you think you have any romantic feelings for her?

Basically some of my friends really mean a lot to me too, but I am not afraid to have arguments with them, because I know it will never drive us apart. And they usually just make me happy and it's not such a wonky balance between super happy and super sad.

Years ago tho, when I thought someone was my really good friend, but I had feelings for her I could turn from happy to devastated in seconds if she told me things I did not want to hear.
    I don't have romantic feelings for her :)
    She's just a friend

And, I dunno
    Like, i'm going away, i didn't have to go but i said to my family I would... and it turns out the dates... I miss her birthday :/
    She'll say things about it and... I dunno I don't wanna go as it is but I feel so guilty sometimes >.<
    If she has so much potential to make you unhappy, maybe distance yourself from her a bit and entertain a bit more "healthy" friendship with her.

I don't know what else to say, because I don't really know what the problem is to begin with.