Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Rant.

Starry nightStarry night Posts: 674 Incredible Poster
I know this sounds really pathetic but i am just really upset and confused. Today my brother threatened to break my neck. I was in the house by myself. I don't know why but after i just broke down in tears, i couldn't stop crying. I thought I was strong especially with what things have been like in the past. I can't help but feel really down. I feel really weak for just crying too.
Thanks X

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey, if someone threatens you of course you are gonna be in shock and when the shock has passed, the crying usually begins, its just what happens, don't beat yourself up about what was a natural reaction!
  • Options
    I actually feel for you. It is a very enfeebling feeling when someone physically stronger threatens to hurt/maim/kill you, even if you know he is not serious about it. He probably felt like a dick afterwards anyway.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    He probably felt like a dick afterwards anyway.

:yes:

families can say some awful things to eachother because they know what will hurt you the most. hope you feel better soon x
  • Options
    Starry nightStarry night Posts: 674 Incredible Poster
    Thanks for the replies! As you can tell i am feeling somewhat better. I just think about how if he does something like that in work or when he has a girlfriend that it will have far worser consequences, he will have to learn his lesson won't he? It isn't my problem and he isn't really worth it. Revision is more important.
    Thanks.....The Site rules XX