Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

masturbation while sleeping

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i got a friend, n wen ever hes asleep, quite often he starts wanking. is this a common thing?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Doubt it, and how did you discover this habit of his? :chin:
    Kentish wrote:
    Doubt it, and how did you discover this habit of his? :chin:
    :lol:

sleep talkin sleep walkin sleep wankin, whats the world coming too eh!
    heh woke up in the nite n ther he was on the bed opposite, a couple of girls hes been with ave sed he does it in his sleep aswell. But i spose hes a bit of a weird sleeper neway, sleeps with his legs up and holding his hands n shit. weirdo...
    Jonny8888 wrote:
    heh woke up in the nite n ther he was on the bed opposite, a couple of girls hes been with ave sed he does it in his sleep aswell. But i spose hes a bit of a weird sleeper neway, sleeps with his legs up and holding his hands n shit. weirdo...

i just think you are jealous
    of someone masturbating in ther sleep?
    How do you know he's asleep. Maybe he just fancies a wank?
    Mist wrote:
    How do you know he's asleep. Maybe he just fancies a wank?
    yeah. he is probably just faking being asleep.
    or maybe he likes to wank and close his eyes at the same time. :lol:
    actually it is a real phsycological disorder and sometimes people actually make love to their partner and dont remember a thing in the morning! It's very rare and completely harmless!
    Nah hes i is asleep, u talk to him then get no reply, then wake up him like ur wanking man n hes like wtf no i wasnt.
    weirdness
    Floyd wrote:
    weirdness

But harmless ... :)
    Seems pretty harmless, just maybe a dream he's having or something, if it continues I think maybe ( without getting embarassed ) suggest going to doctors about it or something,
    Sorry not too greater reply, not something i've really had to deal with before
    Jez
    I doubt that he is actually wanking like he would do when he is awake (hammer and tongs) .... he probably is gently playing with his foreskin 'cos it feels good and soothing while he is asleep ... and this leads to him getting erect and ultimately cumming ... I can't see why this would be a problem that requires a doctor ... he just enjoys pleasuring himself.
    I've wanked someone off in my sleep before. that was weird. i put their dick through my legs and used to hands and legs and like rocked back and forth (in spoons) but i was honestly asleep... havent done it since though

:chin: or have i????
    I wouldn't have woken him up, I'd have been more amused than worried. I'd just have left him to it.
    A few months into my current relationship my boyfriend kept trying to do sexual things to me in my sleep...it was strange! It always woke me up though and the first few times I thought he was awake too but I soon worked out he wasn't when he'd just suddenly stop and roll over!! He doesn't do it anymore. Still, it is weird what people do in their sleep
    aimz wrote:
    I've wanked someone off in my sleep before. that was weird. i put their dick through my legs and used to hands and legs and like rocked back and forth (in spoons) but i was honestly asleep... havent done it since though

:chin: or have i????
    Maybe you were having an erotic dream. Perhaps he was bullshitting you? Nice image though! :thumb:
    Sparklie wrote:
    A few months into my current relationship my boyfriend kept trying to do sexual things to me in my sleep...it was strange! It always woke me up though and the first few times I thought he was awake too but I soon worked out he wasn't when he'd just suddenly stop and roll over!! He doesn't do it anymore. Still, it is weird what people do in their sleep
    Yeah my Bf does that. I tell him the next day that he just tried to ravish me while I was asleep and he dont remember a thing. Haha.
    Yeah my Bf does that. I tell him the next day that he just tried to ravish me while I was asleep and he dont remember a thing. Haha.

Yaeh i've woken up to have him rubbing his cock against my back - fast asleep he was... it was funny at first till it was a regluar morning thing, saying that though the morning wank never took longer than 5 minutes :D
    aimz wrote:
    Yaeh i've woken up to have him rubbing his cock against my back - fast asleep he was... it was funny at first till it was a regluar morning thing, saying that though the morning wank never took longer than 5 minutes :D

Morning wank? Is this a regular thing? 5 minutes, that is so quick, I find it takes longer to cum in the morning.
    depends wat he is dreaming bwt, must have been kinky. lol:chin:
    :eek2: This thread is over a year old.
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    i_am_bex wrote:
    depends wat he is dreaming bwt, must have been kinky. lol:chin:
    Dead thread.
    my friend does that in her sleep and she only has powerful orgasms in her sleep which wake her up, but then she never remembers doing anything
    Jonny8888 wrote:
    i got a friend, n wen ever hes asleep, quite often he starts wanking. is this a common thing?

i posted a lot of these stories back then. I reckon it's in the "Ask/Tell thread" here in the sex forums. There are even plenty stories of asleep-sex.
    sleepy masturbation
    Jonny8888 wrote: »

hello

yeah i think its pretty common

i also have a mate who when he sleeps will start 2 masturbate he dont really have much of a active sex life but i guess he has a great imagination i have watched him which i question cos thats not really normal LOL he gets hard starts rubbing making noises n cums
    when i have spoke 2 him about it hes been ashamed but passes it off as a wet dream hes 35years old...i find it funny horny sometimes but then awkward.
    Well...

I have it sometimes where I will wake up and touch myself half alseep without realising and have an orgasm from very little rubbing or anything. Its great ^^

One time I woke up with my ex boyfriend and I having sex and then I started getting into it. This woke him up slightly by doing it back and then he came and fell back into a deep sleep instantly (leaving me to clean up the mess xD).

He woke up in the morning and said jokingly that I had raped him, though Im sure he started it first! It was very odd. Quite nice an unexpected though, for both of us.