Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Confused on what guy to choose.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
<<<These are me posts and not my brothers.>>>>>
Hi im stuck on what guy i should choose iv got 2 boys onto me at the mo and there cousins.The one has been writing letters to me and being nice and the other has to be honest been mean.But im stuck because i like both of them and cant stop kissing the one.Any advice:confused:

Comments

• Options
    <<<These are me posts and not my brothers.>>>>>
    Hi im stuck on what guy i should choose iv got 2 boys onto me at the mo and there cousins.The one has been writing letters to me and being nice and the other has to be honest been mean.But im stuck because i like both of them and cant stop kissing the one.Any advice:confused:

It's obvious. Go for the 'mean' one. Nothing a woman likes better than to be treated like slutty trash.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Teagan wrote: »
    It's obvious. Go for the 'mean' one. Nothing a woman likes better than to be treated like slutty trash.

:eek2: Dude.

I guess there's no rush with either, you could spend some time with them separately and see who you feel better off with. Generally though being with someone who likes you for who you are and respects you is the way forward. :)

Anyhow I've sent you a PM about the use of this account...
  • Options
    Teagan wrote: »

:lol: Oh god, you are bad. But I was thinking this too.