Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Sign-up for TheSite Leaders

**helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
Hello :wave:

It’s been a long time coming, but we’ve finally created a space for people who fit TheSite.org’s target audience (UK based 16-25 year-olds) to discuss the future of the website. Over the coming months we’ll be discussing upcoming features where member’s ideas will be at the heart of developments. Leaders will be able to check in on a weekly basis and respond to questions and take part in activities.

We’re sorry if you’re not part of our target audience, but we’ll still keep you up to date with developments on the community. It’s just for funding reasons we do have to focus on the core audience for this project

For those who do have the opportunity to take part, this project is crucial to the future of YouthNet and making sure that we continue to make an impact on the lives of young people. It will give you an insight into how websites evolve and how they’re developed. You’ll also get a peep at what goes on behind the scenes!

So, If you’re enthusiastic about online advice and the future of TheSite.org, check out the opportunity on our sister website Do-it where you can apply:
http://www.do-it.org.uk/oppdetails.do?id=1509578

There will also be opportunities for offline work as the consultation progresses; groups of TheSite Leaders will be given the chance to take an active lead on discussions and will receive training to do so.

Ultimately, we want to make sure TheSite.org continues to be relevant in an ever changing environment and you guys are in a great place to help us maintain our aims.

Any questions, feel free to shout and we look forward to welcoming people onboard! :thumb:

P.S This is separate from TheSite.org’s user panel that some of you are already a member of which will continue as it is for the time being.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm interested in this, just not sure exactly what it is you want..? perhaps i am being slow... :/
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hey Nutter,
    We're looking for people to join a consultation to share ideas about the development of TheSite.org - if you click on the link then you can apply through Do-it and then you'll receive more information.

:)
    When does this application thing 'close'?
    done and done! :)
    When does this application thing 'close'?

It's ongoing for the moment. :)
    *bump*
    helen i lost the email but can you sign me up and see how it goes please :)
    omg hi wrote: »
    helen i lost the email but can you sign me up and see how it goes please :)

:yes: For sure - I'll see to it on Monday.