Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Evening all!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello to thesite community!

My name's Sophie. I'm 20, and a student and I'm slighty addicted to buying very old books that no one has ever heard of and dying my hair stupid colours every other week.
I suffer from High Functioning Autism and Aspergers Syndome. I've been in therapy most of my life because of it, but (although this is horribly tacky) I think it's the bad experiences in our lives that shape us, and I try not to let my condition change my life in any way (Though I haven't said no to my free computer! lol.) I hope to get some advice from thesite and I'm always here for a chat for anyone who's ever felt socially akward or depressed!
But aside from the serious stuff, I'm mostly here for a few laughs, and some fun chats and I'm very pleased to meet you all!
(P.S: For all of you who know a certain medically trained pirate, I'm his missus, yes, I do exist! :thumb: )

Comments

• Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    Welcome Sophie, I hope you really enjoy your time here, I know thesite will be able to help you in the same way it has helped my over the years.

Oh and yes, she is my missus ;D