Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I'm BORED!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
any suggestions for things to do?

Comments

• Options
    You're probably sleeping right now, that's a good thing to do.
  • Options
    Phfffffttttttt :P
  • Options
    JavaKrypt wrote: »
    You're probably sleeping right now, that's a good thing to do.

I was forced to sleep as it was the most interesting thing to do :P
  • Options
    Next time, just go onto google and type in 'lol limewire' and press 'I'm feeling lucky'
    Or type 'who is the cutest' and press 'I'm feeling lucky'

:D Thats about...pfft...a minute taken up ;)
  • Options
    Me to, another grey wet bank holiday weekend ahh well there is always more bloody revision i suppose :(
  • Options
    Have you seen that new SeeSaw (ha) website? You can watch old Channel 4 series of stuff, forgot how funny Green Wing is :D So yeah, that's what I'd do. Waste hours watching TV repeats.
  • Options
    Yeah, nothing makes you feel good like someone saying they are bored when they're in your exclusive company, lol! :banghead:

When he says he is 'bored' why don't you suggest that he thinks of a more interesting topic of conversation, or that he asks you any questions that are on his mind. Don't spoon feed him with conversation, you are not his entertainer. He needs to contribute to the conversations too.

If he really seems like he is flat-lining then just suggest you talk another time. Sometimes you can talk to someone too often, which leaves no space for anything interesting to have happened in between. If you need to talk every day then keep the sessions a little shorter. Forced conversation is painful for both parties, lol :cool:
  • Options
    lol.

Watch 'Planet Earth'. It's gorgeous and what I'm doing now. Also, read FML. Not Always Right and some webcomics like Wonderella and Cyanide and Happiness.
  • Options
    suck me :p
  • Options
    Thanks to Meryn, I have discovered the BBC's freebie language courses. Just think, in a few hours, you could learn to say "Hello. How are you?" in ten languages! (I just discovered Irish.)
  • Options
    I want to add a plea of BOREDDDD! :banghead: I need someone to talk to and make my day less tedious! Gosh, at this rate I'll have to actually do WORK! :yuck:
  • Options
    I am out-boring ALL of you. I'm sooooo bored, I've bored myself back to last week... :yeees:
    Xx