Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

i banged my cousin now wat?????

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i had sex with my cousin we are both sexually attractive and every time we meet it happens:shocking:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well, you haven't got which country you are in... different countries have different laws/views about whether that's "acceptable".

Assuming you are in the UK, it is legal to have sex with your cousin, although it is still a sensitive topic as far as I am aware, and people can have quite strong views on it. So really what you do now depends on your family, country etc. If it's illegal I'd best not mention it to people (!) but if it's legal and you plan on dating him/her or whatever then you may want to prepare yourself for a few opinions.
    zxlopesca wrote: »
    every time we meet it happens:shocking:

umm... it seems if your not sure if you want this to keep happening so... gain some control and Keep the winky in the pants?
    umm... it seems if your not sure if you want this to keep happening so... gain some control and Keep the winky in the pants?

ha ha I much prefer your advice to the one I gave!
  • Annaarrr!!Annaarrr!! Posts: 876 Part of The Mix Family
    Teagan wrote: »

:yes:
    Teagan wrote: »

A very good question, but the answer would probably have been mentioned if it wasn't the most likely one.