Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Mdma

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Wrong forum, delete?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Incidentally, sex is ace on mdma...
    So when's the proper thread going to appear?!

And yes, it is.
    i decided agains't it... i guess.

edit: considering this isn't getting deleted very fast *pokes mod*...

Basically, i was going to say. At a festival, lets say i came into contact with a gram, of MDMA, for forty quid. Although it was in like solid blocks of white powder (Like lumps), inside a baggy. I wasn't sure what to do really, so i just crushed the lumps into powder, and cut a fairly small line, i did a couple. But i didn't really feel much, bare in mind i still have most of it left. Just eye's went big that's all. Another thing, it really stung. Bubble, didn't hurt, just felt real nice going up the nose.... This stuff made me like cry out of one eye, for like a second... Any ideas to any of that?
    report your first post if you want it deleted Hero x
    MDMA should be crystalline, like brown sugar, and the colour can be between off-white and brown or reddish. It probably wouldn't be a completely white powder. See this pic. If it was completely crushed it might look finer than that photo, but if what you had was more like fluffy powder then I'd be suspicious about what it is.

If you can test the powder that's the best way to know. MDMA has a very bitter taste - if you dabbed even a tiny bit on your tongue it would make you pull a face. But of course if you don't know what MDMA tastes like, just the fact it tastes bad doesn't really prove anything.

If it is MDMA, you're better off eating it than snorting it. You can either make a bomb with a rizla, use a gelatin capsule, or just dab some on your finger. If you split what you have into 20 parts, assuming you have a gram, then you should have <50 mg per part, which would be a decent dose to start with.
    It looks like what you posted, but all packed together in one lump, which i had to crush down. It was fairly white too...
    And i licked my phone screen after cutting a line on it... Vile taste.
    So maybe it is?