Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

urgent please help

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok i'll be brief...i was on a social networking site looking up some old friends who im now in contact with and i came a cross my ex drama teacher who i was very obsessed with and an ex staff nurse from when i was in a pshciatric hospital who i was also badley obsessed with and at one point pshically attacted her. i feel like crap they both look happy and getting on with there lives where im dwinderling in the past.

now feeling suicidal dont know what to do thinking about ringing my care coordinater in the morning asking her to come down...and please anyone who wants to answear this please do not say a+e as im petrified of hospital and would rearlly appreiciate it if you would come up with away for me to get past the next 6 hours as she starts work between 9 and 9.30

anyone who answears me....thanks

really...thanks *hug*

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    BREATHE
    BREATHE
    BREATHE

this may feel like the end of the world. BUT IT ISNT.
    get hold of your care coordinator asap and talk this out.
    talking is gold.

write back.
    Hey av's :wave:

as said breathing is always good! Maybe stay away from the social networking sites for tonight at least. What kind of stuff do you normally do? Do you have any coping mechanisms or distractions that usually work for you?

dp :heart:
    The fact they are happy shouldn't bother you really. The key is to make you happy.

Not everything in life is fair, or really makes sense at first glance. Try and find out what makes you happy, and work towards it.

Also, have a plan for your life, and work within it. Do you have some kind of illness that is getting you down? See a doctor to see what s/he can do for you.

Exercise is a good way of feeling better.