Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Huzahhh!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
as the title surgests, Huzahs are in order :D lol
so i've got a date sort of thing,with the girl that i've been talking to recently! see previous thread :)

anyway, so we're going out, the main problem is i'm having trouble trying to think of where to go, i was thinking a movie but as a first date not so sure, i was also thinking bowling but then i'm not sure if its just the 2 of us...anyone got any ideas or things that have worked??

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Go out for a meal? Wouldn't suggest something too fancy though.
    maybe, i'm 18 and she's 17 so i'm not to sure about that
    You could go for a pinic, if the weather stays nice?
    :d
    Melian wrote: »
    You could go for a pinic, if the weather stays nice?

this is England we're talking about here, of course it won't stay nice :P lol
    Hmm bowling or the cinema could be fun, I wouldn't mind doing either as a first date... but depends what else is in the local area I guess. Or instead of an expensive meal you could go somewhere nicer than McDonalds but not too expensive... Nando's maybe? Or both?

Edit: by both I meant Nando's and bowling/cinema. Not Nando's and McDonalds... unless she needs feeding up :P
    Could get a fish fingers happy meal.
    they do fish fingers now???
    I'm there
    congratulations dearest pumpkin.
    the crowd here at the boards send their jubilations.

just go for a walk oot in the town and see what happens. she may pull you into a store, a cafe, a restaurant, whatever.

arrange to meet at a train or bus stop, and just head off.

in case, you could have a back up plan - dinner, movie, bowling, as you wish.

and DONT WORRY.
    dont overdo anything.

(pizza express have got great dinner offers lately)

BE YOURSELF.
    i know that sounds hollow - but really i think it means: dress comfortably, shave but dont explode the aftershave, brush your teeth. then, dont be scared, just smile, polite conversation.

talking tip: if you get stuck on things to say, ask a really open ended question: like, where is your favourite airport, do you have family anywhere in the world, favourite place to visit soon....

heres a big kiss now :heart:
    maybe youll get one soon!