Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Have your say on political reform and win an amazon voucher

**helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
Here's something that might interest you from the BYC...

Following the expenses scandal and election of the first coalition UK Government since World War Two, ideas about how to change the way politics works in the UK continue to be top of the political agenda.

The British Youth Council (BYC) wants to hear the views of young people aged 25 and under on proposals for political reform.

Tell BYC what you think about issues such as proportional representation, being able to dismiss your MP between elections and the European Union.

Enter the survey’s prize draw to win a £50 Amazon voucher.

Take part here: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BYC_politicalreform

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Woah, some of those questions strained my mind.
    Do you agree that the Prime Minister should not have the power to decide when the General Election should be?

Took me about a minute to work that one out. Maybe my brain is a bit slow, haven't been using it much.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    This survey sucks! There are some boxes to check with no text accompanying them, how unfair! I hope this won't end up as political ammo when some of the multiple question answers are not even visible