Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Gave my cuz a GF but lost myn and dont know what to do.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Right.Im at the end of yr 6 now and i dont know what to do, Ill tell you the story.There was a girl in the class i loved and she loved me:love: ,But i had a gf.My cuz joined my class and he was shy and wanted a gf.so i asked her if she could do me a favour and be my cuz's GF.I was running everywhere to transfer messages because he was to scared and shy to talk to her. Finally i told him, If he wants a gf to stop being shy and say something to her. So i got him to go and talk to her and get with her.So now iv just got my Gf.Who dumped me today:banghead: .So i pretty pissed now and i have no GF.I cant ask her to split up with him because my cuz is like my brother.I cant let him be sad.Just dont know what to do now.Can anybody help me now?:rolleyes:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Year 6, how old are you, I dont know if you are from the UK or US?

Find someone else, you did the right thing by not cheating on your GF.
    im 12 started school late.Im in the UK
    Cant find some one else.Everyone thinks im a idiot.I know i did right by not cheating on my gf, but i just feel so sad.Iv already told her my feelings but she has agreed she cant break up with him or else he will be in the dumpsters.
    You are only 12, why do you feel the need that you have to have a gf?
    all my friends have one and there friends have one too.Plus the yr 5's have them two.Plus i feel having a relationship in another milestone for me.
    Theres no point having a gf just because everybody else has one. You are with someone because you like them, you just sound desperate at the moment.
    Bloody hell you're only 12!! Be a kid while you still can, seriously the time will go before you know it.

It doesnt sound like you or your cousind actually like your "girlfriends", its more just for street cred or whatever you wanna call it. Just wait til you find someone you actually like, it will happen
    Wanting a girlfriend so badly at 12? You'd (generalisation time) most likely end up with a kid before you leave your teens. There's more to life than that, you're young, don't worry about it.