Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Chat tonight 7-9pm

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey guys, sorry I've been late with posting a thread!

Chat will be open as usual tonight in ten minutes time from 7 until 9pm so come along and have some good old banter, catch up with friends old and new!

just click the link to join

http://www.thesite.org/community/thesocial/chat

see you there!

Comments

• Options
    its open now!
  • Options
    it's really?
    album of famous Explosions in the Sky
  • Options
    Jeromoa wrote: »
    it's really?

Yes
  • Options
    I don't know why but I keep getting scared that someone will know who I am and know about everything I've said online. And this whole business with signing up with emails on this... does the person email me know my email? aaah!
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    :wave: welcome.

This is a public forum so that means anything you post is public to anyone who visits this website. However, you haven't left any personal info, so if you're careful about what you say then there's no reason people who might know you in real life would find what you've said here - and I guess making sure you logout properly and delete internet history can also help with that. In terms of your email - yes TheSite.org admin have access to it, but we're a charity and are very careful with everyone's data and wouldn't use it for anything other than contacting you about use of this website if ever needed. Hope that clarifies the situation - but feel free to ask any further questions. :)
  • Options
    thanks helen, good to know there's someone on my side :)