Home Sex & Relationships

if the site made... (just for jokes)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
sex toys, what would they be?
This is following a conversation I had with JimV on PM... no, not THAT type of conversation...

I'm determined that the 'octi' would have an entirely new meaning...

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think it would be just a dildo in the shape of a bald man, which would - incidentally - be Jim V. Pleases all the girls, worldwide, at once.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The Octi, with enough legs to reach all the sensitive parts :D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    skakitty wrote: »
    The Octi, with enough legs to reach all the sensitive parts :D

    all eight up the hoo-haa?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    An octo-dildo
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    a vibrating site.org logo? with purple lube?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Perhaps one called "The Ban Hammer" :cool: Get's you off with minimal disruption :naughty: Can be used in conjuction with "The Moderator" ;)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    all eight up the hoo-haa?

    There are multiple holes ;)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hellfire wrote: »
    There are multiple holes ;)

    As interesting as you anatomy may be Hellfire, I dont think may of us have 8 holes down there!
    When I first heard the term 'octi', my dirty mind and I assumed it was some kind of group sex toy.... now I've seen the pictures of the little guy I do feel sorry for him
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Evenstar wrote: »
    As interesting as you anatomy may be Hellfire, I dont think may of us have 8 holes down there!
    When I first heard the term 'octi', my dirty mind and I assumed it was some kind of group sex toy.... now I've seen the pictures of the little guy I do feel sorry for him

    He IS a sex toy. I own one, ask him :naughty:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    He IS a sex toy. I own one, ask him :naughty:

    ORLY?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    He IS a sex toy. I own one, ask him :naughty:
    Well, that would explain why the competitions where you can win them are so popular.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    heh heh can't wait to get mine now... :p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    I think it would be just a dildo in the shape of a bald man, which would - incidentally - be Jim V. Pleases all the girls, worldwide, at once.

    And you, strubs. Admit it.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Evenstar wrote: »
    And you, strubs. Admit it.

    If I was a dildo, I would be one of those oddly shaped ones with different extensions that have an vast application spectrum you need to explore yourself. Like this.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    If I was a dildo, I would be one of those oddly shaped ones with different extensions that have an vast application spectrum you need to explore yourself. Like this.

    I meant the JimV dildo would please you too. I think I actually have that^^^ dildo though :P
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Evenstar wrote: »
    I meant the JimV dildo would please you too. I think I actually have that^^^ dildo though :P

    lol you ass. My bum shall remain exit only. With the slight exception of enema+buttplug sex if I ever find a gf kinky enough.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    lol you ass. My bum shall remain exit only. With the slight exception of enema+buttplug sex if I ever find a gf kinky enough.

    That's kinky? :/:flirt:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    lol you ass. My bum shall remain exit only. With the slight exception of enema+buttplug sex if I ever find a gf kinky enough.

    Volunteere here! but i am drunk you see
Sign In or Register to comment.