Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

embarrising problem

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey, well quite simple when i have sex i fanny fart. god it really does kill the moment for me, he doesnt say anything and doeasnt seem phased by it really but i feel so embarressed. usually happens when its doggy, does anyone else have this problem and is there anything i can do to stop it more? x

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    hey!

This isnt a 'problem' as its natural for all women. If someone is pumping air into you then it has to come back out again. Doggy style is going to be more likely for this to occur. Its best to try to get over the worry and your guy or girl or whoever you are with should know this is normal. It does suck a little and I get embarresed when it happens sometimes too XD
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    As Patience said, they're caused by air being pumped into you, so although you can't stop them completely, you can try to minimise the amount of air getting in! Asking your man to enter you slowly is a good idea, as is tensing your pelvic floor muscles as he enters; this minimises the gap for air to get in. Try different variantions of doggy style too and see how it affects it. Does standing up make it happen less, or kneeling and dropping your shoulders to the floor/bed/whatever?

Basically though, it's going to happen sometimes, and the best way to deal with that is to have a good giggle at it and then move on to something else.