Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

what do i do.... lol :p

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
well theres this boy i kinda like, im not sure whether i really like him and want things to happen but then i think maybe i would. when ever i speak to him we get along quite well have a carry on and flirting kind of :) but you do that with everyone who are your friends. so today i saw him whilst i was walking up the town with my auntie and i said to her "oh look at this boy, i think hes nice...." so on lol. then i walked past and he shouted my name, so i went over to talk to him and his friend, but they were both quite drunk cause theyd been to the pub.

so i walked up the town with them, and we were really flirting, and his friend was saying "aw he really likes you but he doesnt want you to know that he likes you" and "just go and kiss him or whatever" and talking to my auntie saying "my friend really likes your niece" and she was like "yeah i can see for ages" but he was oblivious to this cause he was glued to me, not that am complaining lol. he was saying "are you going tonight to the pictures? so you can sit next to me, all pay for you, then go out for drinks afterwards yeah?" cause it was our friends birthday :) and hugging me and everything, wanting me to stay longer, but i had to go.

but we ened up late to the pictures and didnt get to sit next to him (n) but he was just kinda looking at me, and apologising for earlier on being drunk and all this, but then i decided to go in after and not for drinks cause i needed to save money, so just said bye and everyhting to everyone but he didnt make a move or anything.

so do i make a move or let him or leave it, i dont want to look like an idiot :S lol its also quite awkward cause one of his best friends fancies me and hes my best boy/friend. so i would feel like am stabbing him in the back kinda thing :| whatcha think...... x

Comments

• Options
    First off all: Decide if you want more than friendship for him. You usually do know this and I think you do too. So Yes or No.

If Yes, go for it. I think he really wants you too, but in the end was shying a bit away, because you were not really receptive to his come on.

About your best friend thing: You shouldn't forfeit a really good chance for a relationship, because your best mate fancies you. I was that boy a number of times and yea, it felt like a kick in the nuts. But years later, objectively seen, the girls did the right thing. Why should your live be controlled of someone who fancies you, you don't fancy you back? If you don't want him in that way, all you can do is carry on with your life.

It's not wrong to go for someone you like, even tho someone else likes you. It's wrong tho if the person who likes you, doesn't grant you your happiness with someone else. That wouldn't be a good friend.
  • Options
    I would just say go for it.

He sounds like a good guy and he obviousley likes you. Best thing to do is give him your number and start texting each other.

Its funny that people feel more relaxed saying what they want via a message rather than face to face.

If the text's are good, Just go for it :)
  • Options
    Second what strubbles said.
  • Options

we're already friends, dont need to swap numbers and everything like that, i just think am embarressed about going for it incase he rejects me or something :| dont really know what to say to him about it anyway to get it going :S n dont want to ruin our friendship x
  • Options
    You'll never know if you don't try :)
  • Options
    Don't need to ask him if he'll be your boyfriend, you can just ask if he wants to hang out. Best way is to let things happen naturally!
  • Options
    remorria wrote: »
    we're already friends, dont need to swap numbers and everything like that, i just think am embarressed about going for it incase he rejects me or something :| dont really know what to say to him about it anyway to get it going :S n dont want to ruin our friendship x

Well, just ask him for something casual like cinema or drinks and meet him more frequently. If you are not sure if there is something, chances are there isn't. But from what you told on here I think you will pretty soon know very well if there is more to it.
  • Options
    well there is we have now been going out for a few months, thank god took a while for us both to get the guts to make a move but am glad :D:heart: