Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Discontinued products that you used to like

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    skakitty wrote: »
    i think it's already been said, but i miss those chocolate covered pretzels that came in the electric blue foil packs, mmmm chocolaty and salty, my fav :p

Pretty sure you can just get them in the supermarket pik'n'mix here :)
  • Options
    Pretty sure you can just get them in the supermarket pik'n'mix here :)

NOOOOOOOOOOOO, must find!
  • Options
    Lol I'll keep an eye out and keep you posted. Sure I had some from New World Metro Railway Station a few months ago.
  • Options
    LOL there are so many new worlds! i discovered another one across from work that's massive (molesworth st) there is my khandallah local, theres the one near te papa, theres the railway station, theres new world metro willis st, man new world overkill much?
  • Options
    And one in Newtown :p Sucks cos it's the more expensive supermarket.
  • Options
    I know!!! why is there not a woolworths, countdown or pak n save??! new world have the monopoly on supermarkets >_<
  • Options
    And from opal fruits, whichever the flavour was that they got rid of to put the rubbish purple ones in instead when they switched to Starburst.

Can't remember which isn't there as I don't like purple so don't buy them any more, lemon maybe?
  • Options
    there used to be lemon, lime, and orange, and now two of those have been amalgamated into one flavour but I can't remember if it is Lemon&Lime and then Orange on it's own, or Lemon&Orange and lime on it's own. So confusing.
  • Options
    there used to be lemon, lime, and orange,

and strawberry, the nicest one :yes:
  • Options
    there used to be lemon, lime, and orange, and now two of those have been amalgamated into one flavour but I can't remember if it is Lemon&Lime and then Orange on it's own, or Lemon&Orange and lime on it's own. So confusing.

But why!! They have all but the lime here in the original... strawberry, lemon, orange and cherry. But they are the worthless flavors, the red and pink always get eaten and those two sit there all lonley and gross :p. Then there are a bunch of different kinds too in other packages.
  • Options
    Can't remember which isn't there as I don't like purple so don't buy them any more, lemon maybe?

Then - Lemon, Orange, Lime, Strawberry

Now - Lemon and Lime, Orange, Strawberry, Blackcurrant.
  • Options
    tribe perfume!!! xx