Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Cheat.

13»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Compare to your behaviour I'm guessing. Would be funny if you looked like a super model.
    Xx
    geneve wrote: »
    Compare to what?

To Clint Eastwood in "A Fistful of Dollars" :razz:

Nah, just like BA said.
    Hmm. I can't tell him the rest of the story.
    So you're assuming I'm fugly?

No, I just don't think you have plastic surgery and look like Jordan ;) God darlin' no need to twist my words.
    Do you find supermodels attractive then?
    I'm not really sure what that has to do with anything.

:rolleyes: I really can't be fucked sweetie, go back to you perfect life were NOTHING goes wrong and you are great. Maybe if you think it for long enough, it'll come true!
    Yeeeeah cos your approach is heaps better... sweetie.

Darlin' don't even fucking try it :wave:
    Geneve you really do my head in, and you KNOW you do. I like how you didn't comment on what Strubbs said, but you did on what I said! Nice.
    I'm really quite annoyed by this thread... Is this really such a complex issue, or just someone who needs to grow a set and man up.

I've read through up to page, what 4? and it's just the same old same old stuff being repeated.

You've been given your ultimatum.

1. Tell him, all of it too and face your punishment.

2. Don't tell him, pretend it never happened.

Which ever you choose, will judge what kind of character you are, and whether you deserve a long term commited boyfriend or not. Sorry if this seems harsh but, seriously. Just sort it >.<
    I'm really quite annoyed by this thread... Is this really such a complex issue, or just someone who needs to grow a set and man up.

I've read through up to page, what 4? and it's just the same old same old stuff being repeated.

You've been given your ultimatum.

1. Tell him, all of it too and face your punishment.

2. Don't tell him, pretend it never happened.

Which ever you choose, will judge what kind of character you are, and whether you deserve a long term commited boyfriend or not. Sorry if this seems harsh but, seriously. Just sort it >.<

Hits the nail right on the head :yes:
    stop being morons, you both. Not long before you pull each others hair and be all "talk to my hand."
    let me say this:
    i cheated on my boyfriend over break, not only did i kiss the guy but i showed him what making out really was(he didnt know) i was not drunk but i sure felt ir. when i came back to school and saw my boyfriend it felt like a dream but i knew it wasn't. i told him and he for gave me, i told him everything knowing the chance of him leaving me. why? because if i were to lie or keep it from him the resst of our relationship would have been based on a lie and if he did find out he wouldve have broken up with me for sure. do you want your relationship based on a lie?
    let me say this:
    i cheated on my boyfriend over break, not only did i kiss the guy but i showed him what making out really was(he didnt know) i was not drunk but i sure felt ir. when i came back to school and saw my boyfriend it felt like a dream but i knew it wasn't. i told him and he for gave me, i told him everything knowing the chance of him leaving me. why? because if i were to lie or keep it from him the resst of our relationship would have been based on a lie and if he did find out he wouldve have broken up with me for sure. do you want your relationship based on a lie?

Not to slag you off, but I find it hilarious if one reads your post and looks which kind of threads you opened.

1. Is my bf cheating on me?
    2. How do I SHOW him, that I love him?
    3. Why are guys so insecure?

I mean you practically answered all of your own questions with this gem.
    oh you forgot a couple strubbles, and what can i say im an american teenage girl who has a history of bipolar in my family im all over, and i think the guy i mentioned in 3 is the guy i cheated on my bf with so thhat says even more about me.lol.