Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Race for Life - Sponsorship pages?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey folks,

For those in the know, if I have signed up two participants (myself and a friend) do we have to share a sponsorship page or can we set up one each? We are meeting to run together but don't have much time inbetween to buddy up and raise sponsorship together so was wondering if we can have seperate pages. I've just paid the registration fee and it's offering a webaddress in my name but if she can't set one up seperately then it seems a bit mean for me to have it in my name!

Thanks all :)

malt x

Comments

• Options
    Hi malt :wave:

How many unique reference numbers do you have on your confirmation email? Do you have one per person? It looks to me as though you need on of those each but it may be that you can request on each if you don't have them already. You can sign up for your page here and there's also a hotline:

"Call us on 0871 641 1111. Our lines are open Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 8.30pm and Saturday to Sunday from 9.00am to 5.00pm"

If that's still not possible, maybe one of you could set up a Justgiving page instead? You don't need any code to do that, just an email address.

Hope that helps....I don't have experience personally (so if anyone else out there does, please help us out) but just thought I'd try and point you in the right direction! Good luck with your training and fundraising! :thumb:
  • Options
    My older sisters have done their page as both of them. I don't know how they've done it, but I guess you could do a justgiving under one of your names and ask for sponsorship for both of you. It would still be the same amount of money to the charity.

For anyone who might want to sponsor me for mine, btw, the link is in my sig ;)