Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Christmas Fantasy at Butlins?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Dont know if this is in the right forum?!

Has anybody every been to Christmas Fantasy at Butlins? Were looking at going a few days before Christmas for 3 nights.

Its alot of money but I think our daughter will love it! She will be just under 3. We will have a 2 month old baby too, I thought it would be nice to go, cos it will be cold, theres the big indoor stage, swimming pool and the complex is all close together.:chin:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    How much money? I wouldn't spend too much on a three year old. A local panto is a cheaper magical experience, unless you want a mini break for yourself at the same time.
    Its about £330 for 3 nights, then we will need spending money etc. But I thought it would be nice to go away with new baby, first hol as a family of 4. Just before Christmas, I will be on Mat leave so wont need to worry about taking hols in term time etc.

I have tried looking around for reviews but not alot, the ones I can find are good though. I know DD will love it, and Im hoping it will be a nice chilled out break before Christmas!
    £110 a night for something that the kida wont remember that much of (specifics) apart from warm fuzzy memories.

Would it not be worth looking into something perhaps a bit cheaper, im not tight person, but whilst I dont have a family, I could get two people on a holiday abroad for that much for a week. Never mind the UK.