Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Sub Coca Dragon

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone tried it? It's another legal high that is replacing Mephadrone. Apparantly it comes from the same family as Cocaine, in which case, I want to try it!
Would like to hear if it's any good though first.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    What's the proper name? A lot of new drugs coming through at the minute, all with stupid names :/
    stupid stupid names. I prefered it when they all had names like 2CBmk4.8
    katralla wrote: »
    stupid stupid names. I prefered it when they all had names like 2CBmk4.8

:lol:

Or even the molecular structure :

Mephedrone-2D-skeletal.png
    What's the wiggly bit in that molecular structure mean?
    I asked around today, and none of my lot have tried it... Has it got any other street names that you know?
    Xx
    Randomgirl wrote: »
    wavy lines represent either unknown stereochemistry or a racemic mixture of the two possible enantiomers

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skeletal_formula

:)
    Thanks. You wouldn't believe it that I did chemistry at university, I don't remember anything.
    Fuck knows. I read about it in the paper innit. It's a 'Sub Coca' apparantly, so it comes from the same plant as Cocaine.
    That's good enough for me! Used to love my Charlie a little toooo much. Ordering some on pay day, only live once. :thumb:
    Hmmm

Swim just bought some sub coca dragon (scd). Not sure Swim can feel anything. The bag lists ingredients as creatin, magnesium, amino acid blend and then lists a chemical formula that turns out to be Vit C. Swim bought it from Manchester's Dr Hermans. It is white and clumpy and the taste reminds Swim of vit c and something like tryptophan (an amino acid). Swim does feel a bit weird but not convinced it's not placibo. Is this a hoax or is it just really shit? Swim will let you know if swim has any come down.
    Randomgirl wrote: »

A carbon atom that has four bonding partners assumes the form of a tetraeder. Like in the example of Methane below every bonding partner has the maximum distance to each other.

methan2.jpg

If the carbon atom is bonding to four different partners (every corner in this zig-zag skeleton formula is a carbon atom) like in the present example (the corner where the wavy line connects to) it is called a chiral center. The molecule is not flat like on your screen and the wavy line can either point towards you or away from you making it two different molecules (you cannot derive one from the other through rotation or mirroring). In this case it is either unknown in which direction it points or it is a mixture of both (a mixture of both 'enantiomeres' [which are two molecules who are just distinguished by stereochemisty but carry the same atoms at the same locations] is called a 'racemat').

It will probably not matter in which direction this methyl group faces, because both might be psychic active or one of them is not doing anything.

There are cases however where two enantiomeres have very different effects on the human body. Like smelling completely different or one being a agent for high blood pressure whereas the other is a liver damaging toxine. A good example are Aminoacids.

Ok kids, chemistry lesson is over :D enjoy your recess.
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Anyone tried it? It's another legal high that is replacing Mephadrone. Apparantly it comes from the same family as Cocaine, in which case, I want to try it!
    Would like to hear if it's any good though first.

I doubt it comes from the same family as cocaine, that probably would be covered under existing legislation.
    'Swim' should not bother calling themself 'swim' as it's stupid and offers no protection whatsoever, just making posts difficult to read.
    Apparently S.C.D. is bloody lovely. So I'm told. ;) Probably closer to Methylone than it is to Mephedrone, in as much as the effect is mostly mental. Apparently. Wouldn't say it's a massive stimulant, though I've not come across anyone that's tried to sleep on the stuff just yet, and not sure I'd want to be out clubbing on it, cos it does space you out a fair bit, and it's a bit gurn inducing in a teeth grinding kinda way, but I reckon you could quite happily chill out at home with a gram and a couple of beers, and it would be a decent night in. A third of a gram in three lines over a 6 hour period, purely for the sake of example might well make for an interesting experiment. ;)
    psych0naut wrote: »
    Swim just bought some sub coca dragon (scd). Not sure Swim can feel anything. The bag lists ingredients as creatin, magnesium, amino acid blend and then lists a chemical formula that turns out to be Vit C. Swim bought it from Manchester's Dr Hermans. It is white and clumpy and the taste reminds Swim of vit c and something like tryptophan (an amino acid). Swim does feel a bit weird but not convinced it's not placibo. Is this a hoax or is it just really shit? Swim will let you know if swim has any come down.

Odd. Dr Hermans in Leeds sells it at £20 a gram, no ingredients listed on the bag, but it's no placebo I can assure you. You're dead right about it tasting chuffin' rank though. :lol:

N x x x ;)
    Apparently S.C.D. is bloody lovely. So I'm told. ;) Probably closer to Methylone than it is to Mephedrone, in as much as the effect is mostly mental. Apparently. Wouldn't say it's a massive stimulant, though I've not come across anyone that's tried to sleep on the stuff just yet, and not sure I'd want to be out clubbing on it, cos it does space you out a fair bit, and it's a bit gurn inducing in a teeth grinding kinda way, but I reckon you could quite happily chill out at home with a gram and a couple of beers, and it would be a decent night in. A third of a gram in three lines over a 6 hour period, purely for the sake of example might well make for an interesting experiment. ;)

Odd. Dr Hermans in Leeds sells it at £20 a gram, no ingredients listed on the bag, but it's no placebo I can assure you. You're dead right about it tasting chuffin' rank though. :lol:

N x x x ;)

Hello, and welcome to the boards, owner of Dr Hermans in Leeds...

:rolleyes:
    Pfffft. I wish! If I was working on their profit margins I wouldn't be sat at home posting on the interwebs of a saturday evening I can tell you! :lol: Cheers for the welcome though z0ma. Much appreciated. :)

N x x x ;)
    not sure I'd want to be out clubbing on it, cos it does space you out a fair bit, and it's a bit gurn inducing in a teeth grinding kinda way, but I reckon you could quite happily chill out at home with a gram and a couple of beers, and it would be a decent night in.

Not a great start, its your first post and this is bad advice.
    budda wrote: »
    Not a great start, its your first post and this is bad advice.

so what exactly has he done wrong here? i been dabbling in these rcs for a while now and whenever im looking for some proper straightforward information i just see people whining about who says what or what thread their comment should be in1:mad: so anyway rant over, just ordered some "2nd generation sub coca dragon" and was wondering has anyone out there tried it or have any idea what might be in it. a friend ordered some dimethocaine of an rc website recently and found it to be utter shite and im worried this might just be another name for it?
    We tend to advise people not to mix drugs, so his advise would have been better if he'd not said to try it with beer. And, it's kinda harm reductive to also suggest you be with a friend when trying drugs who will call for medical help if needed too. The other harm reductive 'tip' usually given here is to try a v.small dose and wait a while to see what the effects are rather than suggesting that someone plan to bosh a load in succession. I guess that is what budda was getting it.
    We tend to advise people not to mix drugs, so his advise would have been better if he'd not said to try it with beer. And, it's kinda harm reductive to also suggest you be with a friend when trying drugs who will call for medical help if needed too. The other harm reductive 'tip' usually given here is to try a v.small dose and wait a while to see what the effects are rather than suggesting that someone plan to bosh a load in succession. I guess that is what budda was getting it.

Katralla, what part of 'A third of a gram in three lines over a 6 hour period' was suggesting anything other than small doses and giving yourself time to to guage the effects? :?

I take your point on the mixing with alcohol / other substances, but in the real world that is exactly what users are likely to do, and again I mentioned a 'couple of beers' ((( i.e. two ))). I shall however be more circumspect in future with the anecdotal stuff. ;)

N
    NM- Yes, maybe people will do that... but it is not advised, and we are here to advice people.
    Xx

Exactly. We don't even know what chemical we are even talking about, so to suggest that it is safe mixed with alcohol isn't a great idea.
    sorry to drag this old thread up

hi, im sorry to drag this old thread up.
    got some s.c.d totally forgot about it until last night when i was looking through some old drawers.
    The high was brilliant, clean buzz, well very chatty and had amazing amount of confidence.
    I can't find any info at all apart from this thread.
    Does anyone actually know what was in this substance or even if it still exists? Felt like good coke.
    Cheers - and again, sorry to bring up a year old thread.
    prolly dimethcaine
    Dimethocaine, also known as larocaine, is a local anesthetic with stimulant properties that some studies have shown to be one-tenth the potency of cocaine.[1][2][3] Anecdotal user reports indicate no euphoria and only mild stimulating effects. Other users fail to perceive of any recreational effects whatsoever. The drug however still presents strain on the cardiovascular systems, like cocaine, with the potential to induce tachycardia which could be problematic for those who continuously redose. Additional reports of respiratory arrest have been noted.[4]

When a product sold online in the UK in June 2010, advertised as dimethocaine was tested, it was found to in fact be a mixture of caffeine and lidocaine.[5]

The p-NH2 pharmacophore in dimethocaine is a relatively uncommon structural feature for a dopamine reuptake inhibitor, although it is also present in other compounds such as GYKI-52895.

Percent inhibition of 50 nM [3H]dopamine uptake in striatal synaptosomes at 0.1-100 uM compound concentration