Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What Are You Doing?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So, right now I SHOULD be working on my Final Paper for my Humanities Class on the role of the Critic in society and get my response done on two readings for the same class as well as my Final Paper for my Ethnic Class and then memorizing lines for my friend's Directing Final (it's a 10minute play thing).

BUT, I'm not doing any of that. Why? I'll tell you:

I am currently sitting on my shag-a-delic rug in my Snuggie, drinking a nice hot cup of tea watching "Agent Cody Banks" and will be attending Zumba for the first time later tonight. So, that's pretty much what I am currently doing when I SHOULD be doing other things. Oh well. Life happens, I suppose. Oh, not to mention that I'm posting this.

I just got bored, I suppose and too bored to actually get something more worthwhile accomplished.

Anyway, what's the scoop with all of you?

Hope all is well and you all have a great night and day!!!

Take cares!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i am currently researching and phoning up companies trying to find some plain coloured basketball headboards and nets, and 'ray-ban style' 3d glasses.
    Im not having much hope either! My boss/art director wants them both for shooting next monday and the whole bank holiday issue is going to make it a hell of a lot harder to get to us in time :(
    after ive finally solved this little issue, im being sent to westfield to get more props - namely a mens black holdall, coffee filters and coffee, a childrens toy torch (very doubtful about finding that one) aaaand ive been told to go round loads of coffee shops and 'steal' loads of swizzle sticks and sugar sachets. im soo going to get caught and thrown out :impissed:

however, my boss is not here right now so i may just have 20 minutes of doing f all first :)
    I'm doing absolutely f all!!

I've done all my assignments for the end of semester a week early so for the next week all I have to do is start packing up my stuff which i'm gonna leave for a few days, so to conclude..... doing nothing!
    Today I need to go to the gym... I was also gonna go leafletting against the BNP down the road, but my phone is messed up and I dunno if people are going because of the weather.

I skipped yesterday's gym because my fat ass was hungover, so need to get going again.
    Watching Glee then the Men who Stare at Goats and catching up on here.

I should be doing exactly that :D
    recovering from an awful hangover.

Eating massive amounts of garlic on the night you are drinking doesn't help your cause at all the next morning.