Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Do you think this woman is sexy?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Okay, sorry I said anything!!!
    grace wrote: »
    You caught me, 5ft -1 inches and counting.

You are shorter than Niamh :lol:

haha, *takes a swirl of his glass and puts it to rest on graces head* Hey, where did grace go?
    StrubbleS wrote: »

I'm taller than my mum as well :p I'm hoping to grow ssslliiggghhtttllyyy more... but not too much.
    Xx
    I'm taller than my mum as well :p I'm hoping to grow ssslliiggghhtttllyyy more... but not too much.
    Xx

You are getting in those years soon. Well, promise to still talk to me when you are famous in the NBA, playing Center for the Lakers :P

haha, *takes a swirl of his glass and puts it to rest on graces head* Hey, where did grace go?

Dude, don't make that joke!!

I walked into an 11 year old girl today, and I actually had to tilt my head back to an uncomfortable angle to apologise to her, it was hideously embarrassing :blush:
    Dude, don't make that joke!!

I walked into an 11 year old girl today, and I actually had to tilt my head back to an uncomfortable angle to apologise to her, it was hideously embarrassing :blush:

haha, bless.
    katralla wrote: »
    You just sound bitter. Is that because they don't do you, along with everyone else?

Perhaps you are right and they don't do overweight partially-sighted and partially-hearing dole-scroungers i.e. me. I prefer girls with more curves, more to hug, but that's just my opinion.
    might be a bit late on getting on this but 1 word to addd to this thread

KERJIZZZ

that is all

(that means i do think she is hot...:p)
    Didn't she also win 'most inspirational woman of the decade' as well?!
    Correct. That poll was organised by the very same people who ran a poll last year to find the best celebrity father out there.

John Terry won the poll. :yeees:
    stargalaxy wrote: »
    article-1269631-09585F2B000005DC-165_468x702.jpg

It seems that FHM readers do, for they have voted Cheryl Cole as the World's Sexiest Woman for the second year in a row. Do you agree or disagree?

Personally, I think there's nothing remotely sexy about a woman who was found guilty of assaulting a toilet cleaner in a night club, but clearly, a lot of people disagree with me there.

Give me the likes of Kelly Brook or Keeley Hazell over Cheryl Cole any day of the week!

She still looks the same if she was assaulting people or not.
    i read it as monserrat finding anorexia unattractive and not condoning size 0 celebs who seem to perpetuate the idea that thin is beautiful. was it just me?
    I'm sorry if I have offended anyone. My post on page 1 stated that I don't find Cheryl Cole sexy (in my opinion), and I don't find celebs that attractive (my generalisation there on being thin and wearing lots of make-up). Me using the wrong words, as usual.
    Yes, I really have a thing for stick-thin, violent, talentless, soulless, vapid Georgie racists. Really gets me excited in the gentleman's region.
    This is what I read it as, that simply he prefers a fuller figure... anyway it wasnt meant to offend anyone so it doesnt matter
    I'd bet everything I own, given half a chance, not a single bloke from this thread would turn her down.

In fact, I'm that confident if that were to ever occur I'd repeatedly stab myself in the face with a rusty spoon until I bled to death.
    I think she is physically attractive, but some people seem to be just going on what's banded around magazines and newspapers.

I don't know anything actually about her as a person, or what her personality is like, only the stuff they 'report*' in the news.

As a poll based on physical looks, she's fit - as I'm someone who finds other things in a person attractive as well, who knows, she may be well bland!

*They may just make it up.
    She's had alot of help though, fake teeth, fake hair, fake lashes, fake tan. And she could probably do with being a stone heavier. I don't see what's so special when you've been enhanced so much. But this is only the opinion of FHM readers, hardly valid tbh.
    *waits for backlash of jealousy comments* :P
    Cheryl Cole? She's alright I suppose, but I don't really find that that attractive for some reason - not totally sure why though...
    z0ma wrote: »
    I'd bet everything I own, given half a chance, not a single bloke from this thread would turn her down.

In fact, I'm that confident if that were to ever occur I'd repeatedly stab myself in the face with a rusty spoon until I bled to death.

Mmmmmmm.... I like rusty spoons....:yes:
    I met the sexiest girl in the world the other night, and she was not a classless pikey. So, no, it's not that moron above.
    I'd bet everything I own, given half a chance, not a single bloke from this thread would turn her down. In fact, I'm that confident if that were to ever occur I'd repeatedly stab myself in the face with a rusty spoon until I bled to death.
    Well, it's been nice knowing you then. :p

I'll get a shovel.

Finding her not classy nor attractive, doesn't mean I wouldn't plow her. I mean chances are I wouldn't, because I am fairly sure she looks like your everyday Jane or Trudy if not furbished up, so you'd probably not even recognize her. Still...
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit

Not every man would want to bed a woman just because she offered, even if he did find her attractive. I take offense here.

EDIT:
    To answer the topic, yes she is attractive. She could be a mass murderer of little kids and (unfortunately) that wouldn't make her less attractive, so whatever she does is irrelevant to the question.
    I do wonder though (as I don't know, not paying much attention to "celebrities" and celebrities) how real her attractiveness is.
    I do wonder though (as I don't know, not paying much attention to "celebrities" and celebrities) how real her attractiveness is.

As real as your Spanish heritage.
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Finding her not classy nor attractive, doesn't mean I wouldn't plow her. I mean chances are I wouldn't, because I am fairly sure she looks like your everyday Jane or Trudy if not furbished up, so you'd probably not even recognize her. Still...

I would normally totally agree with you, but to me Cheryl Cole is one of those really pretty girls regardless of photo shop. Not saying I like her though. :p
    **helen** wrote: »
    I would normally totally agree with you, but to me Cheryl Cole is one of those really pretty girls regardless of photo shop. Not saying I like her though. :p

I don't know her without shop or make-up so I don't know. She just looks attractive in a sense that every blemish and flaw was evened out, which makes her not unattractive, but not yet attractive for me.

Actually, upon GISing her, my suspicion substantiates. She looks fine as in symmetrical face etc. and not a thing you could complain about, but - even if this sounds really braggy - I think I know more than one girl personally that would look just as good as her with all this furbishing.
    Shes had so much help she nearly as fake as barbie, and could do with eating a few more carloies. Theres a difference between being thin and looking like a skeleton.
    I would :)
    Shes lovely :)
    Nothing wrong with small girls!!
    i've kinda skipped the last part of the thread, so im sorry if this has already been said :p

But that picture doesnt do her any justice, and I prefer her when she hasnt got her hair extensions in, she looks more fresher as every celeb seems to have long hair/hair extensions!

well i cant talk, my hair reachs the middle of my back! :p
    Theres a difference between being thin and looking like a skeleton.

she doesn't? i'm sure if that was the case, guys wouldn't fancy her.

she has a lovely figure. i'd have her figure if i could!