Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Pedo priests

124»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :rolleyes: Uh huh.
    Has anybody asked Jesus his opinion on this? (Catholics believe in Jesus... right?) ;)

Xx

The devil too believes in Jesus and I think JC already gave his reply ...go away I don't know you weirdos.
  • Options
    The devil too believes in Jesus and I think JC already gave his reply ...go away I don't know you weirdos.

The Big JC... as in Jesus Christ? :lol:

I think the real reason he didn't give a shit he got killed is because this world is shit.

*note, I am not religious*
    Xx
  • Options
  • Options
    :rolleyes: Uh huh.
    Has anybody asked Jesus his opinion on this? (Catholics believe in Jesus... right?) ;)

Xx
    So do many other religous groups but that doesn't make them christian! So do the Mormons, so do muslims who believe he was a great prophet, so do Jehovahs' Witnesses, so do the Moonies.

Catholics have added things such as praying to Mary. They are also mostly fundamentalists who do not believe the Bible is open to personal interpretation ie they believe what the Pope says about any subject goes.

For centuries the Catholic church actually forbid its members to read the Bible for fear they would end up disagreeing with Catholic doctrine.