Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Heart broken, should I stay or go?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I wanna get out of fucking here. Everything fucks up and break me down with fucking distress :(

I had fierce rows with his mother that day when I crashed. He was so angry at me and would like a real break up with me. I felt so bad, and I didn’t leave him and my daughter. Because I love them so much. So following an awful night, I did apology his mother the day before yesterday I did the same for him. And I got her rebuke totally for one hour with my head down in front of them(with the presence of my husband and his father). That terrible carline was always scolding how I treated them and everything what she felt I was wrong badly blaaaa…

Now he still give me cold shoulder and me and asked me if I felt better with my chest which hit the steering wheel in the crash. I’ve been completely feeling down when I thought of so many things happening before about what they treated me-seems they often appear ignore me and what i feel

Several days ago, he caught a cold and was taken every care, while they showed disregarding attitude towards me when I was sick. Things like that frustrates me. What drove me crazy most ,the vicious long-winded wants to be in control of everything even correct me the way of mopping:banghead:

I feel really tired.I feel I can’t breathe when I am still living with them though it’s at peace now. I wanna end up our marriage and leave him ,but I don’t want to leave my daughter cz she is my baby,my life and my heart. I ever just thought of an idea that I could find a lover to be happy ,but I am not sure if it works. I don’t enjoy sex with him which make me feel really frustrated. What should I do? Should I go or stay?

My life sucks, my heart broken:crying:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I don't fully understand your situation but am I correct that you two live with his parents?
    Do you have your own family close by?

I don't know what the argument was about but it must be a horrible feeling that your own husband is siding so strongly with his mother rather than his wife and the mother of his child.
    I think you should try to talk to him about how terribly you feel and personally I think you need to try to find a way to get away from this home. Preferably with your family if you think there's still something between the two of you.

It's incredibly straining to live under somebody else's roof and that alone can put a strain on any relationship. Are you sure you're not wanting to leave him because of the stress you're under due to your living conditions? Is there any way for you to move out?

Also, if you were to leave him, why do you feel you'd have to leave your daughter behind as well?

My bloke felt the need to invite his mother to live under our roof when she returned from abroad about a year ago. Everything had been perfect until that time but that alcoholic witch put a huge dent into our relationship. I was often home alone with his mom and I just hid in my bedroom (in my own apartment!!) and felt so low. I just wanted to cry all the time as I hated so much having her and she intended to stay as long as it suited her. Then when she started realising she wasn't so welcome anymore she started cursing my boyfriend out and was like some demon. After only 3 weeks I was starting to crack, feeling very depressed and told my bloke I was thinking about moving back to my parents' place, I couldn't do this.
    That made him put all his energy into helping her find a place and eventually she found an apartment of her own.

She stayed with us for a month and after she left it took me a while to get over the resentment I felt towards my boyfriend for having forced me to agree to invite her to stay (she had nowhere else to go and I didn't know what she was like as I hadn't met her before). A year later my relationship is back to normal (it's pretty damn good actually!) but I still feel rage inside thinking about his mom and I try to avoid meeting her. He still contacts her now and then and occasionally lets his daughter from a previous relationship meet her but respects my wish to not be in contact with her above the bare minimum (which is essentially never).

I just wanted to say this in case your living condition is wrecking your relationship. Trust me, sex was at the bottom of my list of interests when my boyfriend's mother was there. I was incredibly stressed out at the time and totally morphed from a happy person to a miserable one in a very short time. I didn't want to leave my bloke but at the same time I was tormented at the thought that he put me in this situation.
    I will move out untill i find a job to stay outside instead home..
    And it's not my intention to leave my daughter but my uncle and auntie want me to do cz they say it's very hard for me to look after child alone.:(
    I don't even take sex most important in my life, but he has got problems with erection... that's really killing me
    Do you two have trouble communicating with one another?

Have you talked about how you feel stressed out living with his parents? That you feel like you're giving up?

I don't know how old your kid is but does it have some sort of daycare? It's hard being single no doubt and it should be for both of you whether you or him takes care of her but it's definitely doable if you've got some sort of daycare.
    Do you work now or do you stay at home? If you stay at home then perhaps you need to get out of the house to work, even if it's part time. It can be so lonely to feel stuck somewhere you don't like being. That could also help you be able to move out sooner if there's extra income.

As for the erection problems, hmmm, that's tricky. Living with his parents AND bad sex life. No wonder you're not feeling so hot.

I guess the main question that you should be asking yourself is whether this relationship can be saved or not. What you should do depends a lot on your answer to that.
    babe, i feel the same, something's got to give. Do you cry when you think about the things that annoy/upset you? I am on here as i am considering leaving too.