Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

She's bi-curious but my friend

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Umn, aren't you dating everyone, including on here, except me? I really can't keep up with it.

do you just come on here to insult people/put people down? cause thats all i ever see you do....
    geneve wrote: »

And, naturally, being strict and boring and old fashioned, I wouldn't want a 13 year old dating anyone.

Yes I agree, but B-A has been through alot of stuff by the sounds of it, which has made her a mature young lady, if she wants to have fun, i say go for it! She knows the consequences to her actions, but shes mature and strong enough to handle them....and the times where she doesnt think she can handle the consequences, we are the ones that are going to be there for her :yes:
    geneve wrote: »
    I don't think you're a slag, but you do seem to talk about being in relationships with or fooling around with quite a number of people in a short space of time. The sexting, the Norwegian (I think?), and now 2 girls, just in a few weeks. Whether or not you are sleeping with these people or not, people will get an impression from how you put yourself across. Maybe they're totally wrong but if you give them the fuel they will make fire.

I just wonder if you are so keen to form bonds with other people because you are very keen for someone to love you. It's pretty cliché, it's really much more important to love yourself and stand on your own two feet and be happy by yourself and happy with what you see within yourself.

And, naturally, being strict and boring and old fashioned, I wouldn't want a 13 year old dating anyone.

I dont know that B A that well but over the last few months i can tell you that i have discoverd she is a caring, thoughtful , open minded, very clever and mature young lady.
    Perhaps other people who should have and probably did know better have been taking advantage of her.
    There is nothing wrong with wanting someone to love you and in that search we all make mistakes and get hurt along the way.
    The current situation as i see it was a posting about someone she fancied but didnt know wether to pursue and she was just asking advice, now she has meet someone who she clicks with and it seems has similar feelings for her.
    Two young people exploring life and love whats wrong with that, dating at 13 doe's not have to mean the same as dating at 18.
    Good luck BA XX
    Just wanted to take a second to point out that it is important to point out that B-A is young, has just become a teenager. Whilst you're obviously mature in a lot of your outlook B-A, it is still important that people remember that you've got the right to be a teenager and enjoy all the quick decisions and sudden romances that being a teenager can bring - falling for people pretty quickly and not always making the best or the most mature decisions is a part of being young.

So whilst it's good it's good that people think of you as being mature for your age, I just hope people don't hold that against you at times or unfairly expect a more mature outlook on relationships, which perhaps some of the posters here might be in danger of doing.
    Jim V wrote: »
    Just wanted to take a second to point out that it is important to point out that B-A is young, has just become a teenager. Whilst you're obviously mature in a lot of your outlook B-A, it is still important that people remember that you've got the right to be a teenager and enjoy all the quick decisions and sudden romances that being a teenager can bring - falling for people pretty quickly and not always making the best or the most mature decisions is a part of being young.

So whilst it's good it's good that people think of you as being mature for your age, I just hope people don't hold that against you at times or unfairly expect a more mature outlook on relationships, which perhaps some of the posters here might be in danger of doing.
    :yes: I agree. When I was in high school my 'relationships', bar the one stupidly disastrous one with someone who should have known better, lasted for weeks or days rather than months and years.

B-A, don't listen to that idiot. He's more than likely jealous and the kind of idiot that would never say it to your face, but behind the mask of anonymity that comes from sitting behind a computer screen turns into Mr. Asshole. You deserve a chance to have fun, go for it *hug*.
    Geneve, yeah. I've been through a few people recently, but it isn't my fault that people just use me and the ditch me is it? Honestly, I don't even know what a proper relationship should feel like. I've spent my whole fucking life with people I haven't liked, because I didn't have the courage to say no. And now, I find people I like and they just use me or they cheat on me or they don't like me back.
    So I don't even know what it's like to be to loved in that way, Geneve. I don't think I'll ever know. All I know is the pain that comes with unrequited
    love. So I'm sorry for being so childish and wanting a bit of fun, or just someone to hug me. Oh and also, relationships are common at 13. My dad went out with the same girl from the age of 8 to the age of 20! So it can't all be that childish. Yeah, some people maybe aren't as mature in relationships or have sex young. There's a girl in the year above me who was pregnant, and a lot of people in my school have sex. It isn't JUST me. I don't know why you think 13 year olds are all innocent, Barbie loving, pink wearing, girlie girls. They aren't. I'd love to bring you to my school, you'd get a real wake up to what's reality.

Thanks everyone else.
    Xx
    Again, good luck and have fun.

x
    Are you holding hands yet? :D awwww, so cuteeeee.
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    Are you holding hands yet? :D awwww, so cuteeeee.

sssshhhuuuttttt uuuupppppppp :blush:
    sssshhhuuuttttt uuuupppppppp :blush:

So, how did it work out? Did you give her a love letter that had a daisy duct taped onto it? :D Cuz that's how I rolled when I was 12.
    I'm 13 ACTUALLY. In case you MISSED my birthday! :grump:

And no... I just rang her on my lunch break, and she said she wanted to see me after school, alone... and then yea :blush:
    Xx
    I'm 13 ACTUALLY. In case you MISSED my birthday! :grump:

And no... I just rang her on my lunch break, and she said she wanted to see me after school, alone... and then yea :blush:
    Xx

Damn it, when I was your age we had to ring the land-line, because cell phones were wet dreams, you always had to stutter your way around her mother or father or whoever picked up the phone...

Anyway, that went surprisingly easy :D Maybe I shouldn't fuck around so much with my girls of interest, just send them a text, "Wanna go out with me. check one of the following:

o yes
    o maybe
    o just sex"
    Hahaha! Well, try it :p Na, I'm sure this ability to pull people wont last long :lol:
    Xx
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    "Wanna go out with me. check one of the following:

o yes
    o maybe
    o just sex"

Strubbles new idea for a poll...