Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Nightmare on elm street - 2010

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Has anyone seen the trailers for this yet?!!

I think it looks... ok!
Its going to be really odd having a different looking freddy!!
Robert Englund (krueger) kindve defines the nightmare films.. without him in the role of freddy i think its just going to be weird!!

Saying that, ill prob go to the cinema to see it anyway just to see

while im on the subject, which one of the films do u like best?

i still love1 + 2, but i think 5 (the dream child) freaked me out the most as a kid. The bit when he makes the girl eat her own insides still makes me gag :sour:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Although it was my fault for watching the original Elm Street aged 15, I was never good with horror films overaged either. That ones that messes up with your mind such as Silence of the Lambs I had no problem, because Lambs wasn't that graphic, and anything that is complex just goes through one ear and straight out of the other ear anyway :-) If it's bloodthirsty though, I can't hack it. Titles include Dusk 'Til Dawn, Starship Troopers, Cube Zero and Elm Street of course. Unless it's Arnie with loads of explosions and swearing, then I'm just not very good with 18's, and Cube Zero is only a 15 wtf O.o

As for Elm Street 2010 remake, if it's as graphic as the original, then I'm afraid it's a no.
    I don't buy all these revamps. Freddy Versus Jason - the last Freddie-related horror back in 2003 - was absolutely dreadful and nothing like the frightful originals.

A horror needs to be fresh to work.
    I thought FVJ was a great comedy :D
    from the looks of the trailer this one looks alot more darker than the first one