Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

hey .self-harm :/

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    im panicking already... :/
    How did it go hunnie??? x
    grr they moved it, its now on thursday.... i was happy for a moment when i found £10 tho :D but then i spent it all on cigarettes....:|
    it keeps getting cancelled or changed :/ maybe its a sign to not go at all...
    Have they changed it again from today then?

Sure they shouldn't keep doing that. Are they telling you why it had to be moved?

I think you should however go! Don't give up :)
    im gonna leave it for a while.......... im still unsure about what i actually want
    maybe i like who i am and what im doing... but certain people are worried about me
    if you don't want to be helped then no doctor can do anything for you. but this thread tells me that you do want to be helped, and you are just nervous about accepting it. no magic pill will make you stop self-harming, no words of wisdom will suddenly make it make sense. it's something you have to work through, and you will only work through it if you want to try to.

could you make another doctor's appointment next week?
    i could but..im not sure if i should , it doesnt feel right doing it now , i really think im liking this person ive turned into, but everyone else doesnt and constantly tell me to seek help before i apparently "get worse". but i dont really think its a bad thing :/ AAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHH im confused
    O and i just want to apologize to like everyone in this section for me not commenting or showing support in their posts except mine. Its just that im not exactly in the best mood atm because i still think self harming is ok and i dont want to lie or encourage anyone else into doing it.
    Noone will think any worse of you for not commenting, when you feel up to commenting on other threads etc, I'm sure they won't mind in the slightest.
    im 17 self harmed 4 2years. never stopped feel suicidal so anyone know how i could cut a vein easy???
    xxxxx

NONE of us will EVER tell you how to kill yourself.
    What you wrote could affect a few of us who already have issues of our own, so please consider other peoples feelings, i know your new but still.

how about starting a thread of you own and you can get help there x

Edit: just noticed someones deleted it, mods if you like you can delete this too :) x
    ughhhh why cant teachers understand that i honestly couldnt care less about my exams :/ ive got bigger things to worry about :/
    i thought i was having a good night but when my friends mentioned my cuts when i was in the bathroom i really felt insecure :/ they were just worried but this other person (who i dont know very well) he started saying how selfish i was. That really got me down and i really felt like saying "What the fuck! you dont even know me you know nothing about me so you should just shut the fuck up!" but i also felt like crying to be honest....but am i being selfish? i cant help it if i dont want help :/
    you are not selfish, but you have to be prepared for other people reacting badly or insensitively, whether it's out of shock, concern or genuine ignorance. self-harming is not normal, it seems almost normal on a site like this because it's a support site where people who have problems come for advice. but in the 'real world' there are an awful lot more people who don't hurt themselves than do, and to them it is a very strange thing that they can't understand and don't know how to handle. try to think how you would feel if it was one of your friends. if you don't want to stop then of course that is your choice, but whilst you are doing it and well after you have stopped people are going to make comments if you let them see what you have done, and it's something you will have to (and will in time) learn to take on the chin.
    im not sure why but my thoughts on everything that's happened are starting to change....im feeling much more paranoid and really ashamed with myself. Before i just wanted to try and sort myself out, without help from anyone else but now im feeling lost. I am definitely not the same person i was 2 weeks ago. :(
    Hi Ccrazyy,

How are you feeling today? Seems like you are thinking about things differently at the moment. If you are feeling lost and like you need some support - how about making another GP appointment and explain the difficulties you had last time and ask that they don't change your appointment this time?

Take care :)
    yeah thanks im really thinking about it but im still unsure, i don't know what will convince me to go though